James - Always Someone Who Disaproves

It was a regular Sunday evening and I was spending some time with James at his house. We were laying in his bed watching movies and talking about random things. It was so peaceful, just the two of us enjoying each other. He was leaning against the headboard and my head was resting on his chest.. I wasn't even watching the movie anymore, just running my finger in a circle with my eyes closed, nearly asleep in his arms. I rolled over and peeked my eyes open, glancing at the clock and reading ten o'clock. Surely that wasn't right. In disbelief I grabbed my phone on the nightstand and it was right. Then I noticed multiple missed calls from both of my parents.

"Shit." I said it a little louder than I wanted and James rolled over on his side.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I unintentionally ignored him and jumped out of bed, gathering all of my things into my bag.

"James, look at the clock." I demanded.

"Shit, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have fallen asleep. Let me take you home." He grabbed a shirt from his dresser and put it on then grabbed his keys. "Are you ready, Y/N?"

"Um, yeah. I should have everything, but if I don't it's not like I'm going to never see you again."

We were at my house in the next tn minutes. I kissed him good bye and walked up to my front door. I unlocked it and slowly opened it, hoping that it wouldn't creak. I tiptoed in through the living room but half way to the stairs a lamp turned on and I knew my life as I know it was over.

"Y/N, where were you? You said that you would be home by seven and its nearly ten-thirty. We have been waiting up for hours." My mother exclaimed. By now she was standing up and looking me dead in the eyes.

"I was with James and we both fell asleep watching movies. It was harmless, I swear."

"I don't care how harmless you think it is. It is a school night and that young man is no good for you. He's 20 years old and famous and there is nothing good that can come out of that. You are eighteen, a senior in high school. You shouldn't be staying out late at night. You should be worrying about graduating."

"Mom, I don't care. I love him." She cut me off there before I could even finish defending myself.

"Now you are speaking shit. Go to your room." She pointed up the staircase.

I set my things on the floor and laid down on my bed and called James.

"Hey, I was hoping you would call me. Did your mom hear you come in?" He asked.

"Unfortunately yes. My mom was waiting in the living room and I couldn't escape. She just started yelling things at me about how I shouldn't be with some famous twenty year old but I told her that I loved you and that..."

"You love me?"

"Yeah, James, I do. I do love you."

"I love you, too."

"That's a relief to hear. Well, I'm going to bed, okay. You're going to pick me up after school tomorrow?" I asked.

"Of course I will. Goodnight, I love you."

"Goodnight and I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N second update this week yay 2 or 3 more coming before this week ends. I hope you like. My next fine imagines will be about Carlos and James, since they have the least number of imagines, I will take request soon guys. Night ❤️