Kendall imagine "Hate doesnt have to stop you"

Kendall and you sent out a video of both of you singing a cover together. You never thought your voice was that good, but Kendall kept begging and begging and begging you. Kendall looked at you with puppy dog eyes, holding you close with his forehead against yours, "Please baby I wouldn't tell you that your voice was good if it wasn't. I wouldn't let you embarrass yourself," he smiles at you gently brushes his lips against yours. You couldn't resist him."Fine, but I get to pick the song." You pick out the song All Of Me by John Legend . Kendall's brother Kevin shot the video, it was just of both of you sitting on stools singing to one another. Kendall released the video on his YouTube page and it gets a lot of hits. There were some really amazing comments like "Wow you both have amazing voices, she needs to go on tour with you guys," but then there were also a lot of negatives like "God her voice suck anybody can sing better then that," and those are the ones that hurt. You knew Kendall was wrong you were always afraid to go any further in singing, because of people like that. You took a shower that night and Kendall was laying in bed. You haven't really talked about the video since he put it up. When you took a shower you always sang, that's part of the reason why Kendall asked you to do a cover with him. You have let those comments go to heart, you felt as though your biggest dream has just been shot down. You stayed silent in the shower came out and Kendall looked over at you, "Why weren't you singing?"

"I just didn't feel like it," you said fake smiling looking down at the drawer getting out a pair is sweats and a T-Shirt. Kendall stood up and walked over to you, "Babe that's not like you. Please tell me whats wrong?"

You get dressed and look at him, "Kendall I just don't want to sing anymore it's pointless" you look away from him heart broken at what all those people said. It just broke you down, something you loved so much, and those people hurt you and made you want to give something up. Tears start to fall, and Kendall pulls you close, "Baby please please tell me you weren't reading comments on our video. You know what I've told you about that, people get jealous and they will do anything to break you down."

You look at him tears in your eyes, "Well they did a good job. I told I wasn't a good singer. I knew I should have never done that video."

"Hey, Hey stop it. Babe you have a great voice, and I'll prove it to you," he smiles at you and pulls you into a kiss, you stay in his arms and he picks you up. He walks over to the bed and he drops you on it. "Kendall!" He straddles you pinning your arms above your head, "Kendall what are you doing?" He is smiling you, "I have some news and I want you be focused just on me," you look at him a little irritated not really in the mood right now for this. "What do you want to tell me Kendall," putting irritation in your voice. Kendall smirks at you, "Hey no need to be upset, because I have good news." You raise your eyebrows up confused, "Well the news is our manager wants you to join us on our tour, but if you think your voice isn't good then I guess I'll tell him that you don't want to."

"Are you serious?! I can't sing in front of people!" you say loudly trying to get out of his grasp. Kendall pins you down harder and you know your not going anywhere.

"I will be right there with you when your on stage. If you need me there for a few shows, I will be I promise now please stop frowning your being a downer on this great news."

"But Kendall I'm terrified of failing, and what if people don't like me," you have another tear fall down your face. He leans down and kisses you.

"Baby that doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is your doing something that you love," you look at him not so sure but you nod, "Fine Kendall I'll try for you."

Kendall is ecstatic, he kisses you on the lips, but you still aren't smiling your nervous as anything. "Hey you better turn that frown upside down or your gonna get it," he looks down at you with devilish eyes. You look at him widening your eyes, "Kendall don't you dare!" Kendall takes his hands of your and brings them to your sides and starts tickling you. "K-ken-d-dall, s-s-top, please," you laugh getting to the point when you aren't able to breathe. You start kicking trying to get him off you. He laughs and stops tickling you, "You are the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love you so much and don't ever forget you have an amazing voice no matter what anyone says." He leans down and kisses you passionately on the lips. His arms snake around body and your arms go around his neck.

You break the kiss, "I love you too Kendall. Thank you for helping me follow my dreams."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N I hoped you guys liked it my friend wrote it I hoped u liked it.

If you have any request tell me in the comments