Carlos Imagine "You made it"

You've finally made it. After many years of hard work and disappointment you've finally got your first big gig as a photographer. It's for the band Big Time Rush, their manager had seen your work, and wanted you to do their cover art. As you pull up to the location, you try not to drop your camera with your shaky hands. As you enter, you see four incredibly good-looking boys, all about your age. Each one of them introduces themselves to you. As your setting yourself up, you feel eyes on you. You glance behind you to see Carlos turn quickly away. Smiling to yourself, you grab your camera and start the shoot. The manager had specifically told you to make the pictures look like the boys were having a lot of fun, and that was no problem. Each of the boys were a riot, and they had no problem entertaining themselves. You found it hard to focus however, because of the glances you kept stealing at Carlos. He was very distracting. When the shoot was over a couple of hours later, you found yourself searching for any reason to stay. You had had so much fun, and you really wanted to talk to Carlos some more. However, you have another job across town, and you know it's time to leave. As you head to your car, you hear someone calling your name.

"Wait (Y/N) you forgot this" you turn around to see Carlos coming towards you.

"Is this your pen" you smile questionably at him, because you didn't even take a pen with you. "Umm.. No it's not actually."

He smiles at you, and says

"Oh yeah, I remember.. This is my pen.. I just brought it out here so that you could write your number on my hand." You feel your face go bright red, as you write your number across his palm. "You do realize that now your gonna have to go on a date with me if I call you right?" Carlos says.

"That is absolutely fine by me." you said while getting in your car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N I know this was short its 2 am and I'm writing it all over again because the first I wrote it it didn't save. I know it's short so the next chapter is going to be a requested Kendall one that will be up tomorrow and on Sunday I will upload a chapter for all 4 guys in one chapter it will be on you and 3 of the guys pulling a prank on one of the guys so yea that will be up soon. THANK YOU GUYS WOO HOO