Kendall Imagine ~Over

"You know what, I don't have time for this anymore." He said ending your argument as he saw you crying but no responses. Both of you started a small argument over dinner about him touring and being gone while you couldn't be there, but he wanted you to come and the argument just heated up from there. Things that you two didn't mean started being said and it was out of control.

You cried as you saw him take his phone and jacket before slamming the door in your shared room. "Kendall, no!" You cried harder but you couldn't move or chase him. You needed time to think and clear your mind after the heated argument.

It was late night, around two in the morning and you haven't slept at all since the argument happened. You kept switching sides, sleeping on your stomach or back but nothing worked. You felt completely broken because if you weren't so stubborn, you would've given up a semester of school to go tour with him. You thought about what you said to him and regretted every word you said. You went downstairs to check if he was home and also to grab a drink to refresh yourself.

He was sound asleep with the same clothes on and his jacket on the side of the couch.

"Kendall," you whispered shaking him awake. "wake up please."

You heard him mumble and move slightly.

"What are you still doing up?" He asked before sitting up and patting his lap for you to sit on.

"I couldn't sleep without you," You said into his chest as he welcomed you with open arms.

"I thought you left and I kept thinking about us. I was being stubborn and unfair and-" You rambled as the tears came before he shushed you and kissed the side of your head.

"Hey," He said lifting your chin up so you could look into his eyes.

"Y/N, I didn't leave. I was here all night, thinking about us too. I didn't want to force you to come with me, but I did and that was totally wrong of me to do that. I'm sorry baby." He said.

"I'm sorry too, babe. You shut me out and I honestly felt like this was gonna be the end of u-us." You cried whispering the last part.

"No, no, no, baby...every couple fights." He breathed running his hands through his quiff.

"We aren't perfect, Y/N. I promise you, after every fight we have, we'll always find our way back to each other no matter what, okay?" He said wiping away your tears with his thumb as you nodded lightly.

"I love you so much." You sniffled, looking into his eyes.

"I love you more, Y/N." He said before connecting his lips with yours.

"More than you'll ever know." He said against your lips as you gave him a small smile for forgiveness.