Chapter 9

Votes and comments only take a few seconds and they make me absolutely estatic and joyful!

Recap:

"Okay so someone will spin this bottle and whoever it points to will have to chose either truth or dare. The person spinning the bottle will then tell the what their truth or dare is." Jennie held the water bottle out. "If you pass, you have to take one of your clothing pieces off.

Jennie squealed. "Yay! Okay Derek, come here babe. Why are you standing so far away? You get to spin first!" She let out another shriek and made her way over to Derek and lugged him over.

I laughed watching him protest against Jennie. He doesn't stand a chance. I mean, c'mon, it's a very determined Jennie we're talking about.

"I don't want to--" His words were cut off as his unbalanced drunk self stumbled and fell on the couch. Jennie gave him the bottle and demanded him to spin it.

And so he spun.

***

We all watched as the plastic bottle spun in a circle continuously. Soon, friction did it's job and the bottle began to rotate slower and slower until it stopped. I directed my eyes to where the tip of the bottle pointed at and ended up looking at a very determined and smirk faced Keaton.

"Truth or dare?" Derek smiled evilly. He seemed to have forgotten his protests with Jennie earlier and happily enjoying the game already.

"What the heck, man." Keaton rolled his eyes. "Do you even have to ask? Definitely dare. I'm not a chicken."

Despite his air of confidence, I watched him nervously clap his hands together and wring them.

"Keaton, you're screwed." Jennie laughed at him. "Don't you ever learn from other times? Derek gives the worst dares."

Sounds just like something my Derek would be known for. I glanced at Derek and flashed him a thumbs up, trying to indicate that he should give the worst dare.

"Well, Keaton, I dare you to--" He paused in thought until it became very obvious that he had thought of a dare due to the mischievous and boyish grin that flooded his features. "I dare you to drink an entire cup of whatever kind of concoction that I make." He grinned, letting it sink in.

Keaton's faced screamed of regret and horror. Maddie turned to me and we both bursted out laughing and highfiving each other.

"And, since I'm such a nice guy, I'll make all the ingredients edible." Derek smiled wickedly and stood up to stumble his way to the kitchen. On the way there, he patted Keaton on the head. "I'll be back with your order, Madame."

Once Derek was out of the room, I watched Keaton groan.

"I'm going to be poisoned tonight."

"You could always pass, dude." Nathaniel suggested. "You could pass and be a wuss." He shrugged his shoulders and let out a chuckle. "We won't let you forget about it though."

Once again, Keaton groaned loudly, expressing his annoyance.

He's almost a better groaner than Maddie is, I thought.

"And I'm baaaaaaack!" Derek came wobbling back into the room with a cup filled with a brown colored concoction that did not look like it should be consumed or be near a living human being.