four.

"bell, you have to wear this dress." melanie says to me, holding next to her a red cocktail dress. its very very very short i might add.

"melanie alexandria chavez, i am not going to bradys party dressed as a freaking slut." i say.

"you aren't going to look like a slut." she smirks.

"how about this one?" i ask, pulling out a navy blue high-waisted skirt with a flowy white long sleeve.

"oh my god! where'd you get that? wait- never mind that, bella , you have to wear this! we have to get your hair dyed an ombré and go get you some platform boots." she says grabbing my wrist and pulling me out.

"mel, wait! i have to change!" i yell pointing at my food pajamas.

"hurry up!" she grunts.

"shut up." i say.

i pick out some light wash jeans with a black long sleeve and some black high top converse.

as im taking off my pajamas i can hear a whistle, but I just brush it off.

"babe, just make it easy and take off everything, then come hop in bed with me." i hear blake say.

"oh my god, dude! pervert much? have you ever heard of privacy?" i yell, closing my curtains.

"ever head of closing your curtains?" he laughs," looks like the little angel ain't so angelic anymore with them panties of yours."

"shut up, goddamnit!" i yell through my curtains as i continue dressing.

"maybe i'll get to see them again tonight!" i hear his smirk through his voice.

"highly doubt it!" i say putting my shoes on.

"tonight will be the real test to see if you can really resist this body." he laughs.
"ha ha ha. oh how funny that was, im dying." i say in a monotone voice.

"your laugh is so cute." he says.

finally! i think to myself. im done changing. * sigh of relief *

"baby boo!" blake yells through his window as im exiting.

he is getting on my last nerve, i swear that if i could I would choke him right here right now.

"what the hell do you want now!" i yell, yanking open the curtains," oh my god, put your crap away!!" i cover my face.

"bella! are you ready?" melanie yells from downstairs.

"yup! don't have to tell me twice!" i yell back with my hands on my face.

as i turn around, casual me forgets that there's a bed in my room and then bam! i hit my leg on it and i fall down in excruciating pain.

"man down! i repeat, man down!" i yell.

"aww baby, no need to fall for me, im all yours already." blake yells from his window trying to hold back his laughter.

"shut the fuck up before i go over there myself and cut you balls off!" i yell at the top of my lungs.

"bell, i heard you yell, what's wro-ng." she says looking at my leg.

"what happened? why that face?"i ask.

"y-y-your ankle. i-i-it's huge!" she says, bending down to look at it.

"im fine, it's probably from the impact." i say quite nervously.

"here lift it up on the bed." She says and the instant she touches it, i yell bloody murder.

"woah, wait what's going on?" blake asks, coming through the window.

"why are you here?" i ask as 'dr. melanie' tries to find out whats wrong with my ankle, but let me tell you. for being a doctor, shes an amateur. just sayin'

"you wanna know the funny part outta all this?" blake asks, holding back a laugh because he knows that through all my pain, ill still manage to find a way to make him suffer and cry out bloody murder.

"no because nothing about this is funny and im about to find a pair of scissors to fulfill my statement." i say.

"well, maybe your friend wants to hear it, so here goes nothing. this may cause me my friends that ive been working so hard to make popular." he smirks.

"cameron, i swear, i will cut your balls off if you keep making gross comments like that. make something useful out of your life for once and don't just go sleeping around with every girl that you lay your pair of eyes on." i say softly.

"that's where you're wrong. i've never wanted any of the girls i've slept with in the past. they've always just wanted me and i guess that i just wanted the attention that my parents have never given me. i mean, my dad cheated on my mom, my mom ended up making better of it, new marriage, new family. my dad never came back into the picture, never mentioned of again.he went around, girl after girl. every girl only in it for the sex and money. i always try calling him, but obviously he never answered me.i just admired him so much when he was dad, that i might of thought that following in his footsteps would make him like me. then one day he finally answered my phone call, told me i was stupid, an idiot for wanting to be like him, that i was throwing my life down the drain. after that, it just became a habit, something to somewhat, get my mind off things, but it always drowns my mind. the only girl i've really wanted was you. if you're willing to give me a shot, id be willing to give up my player ways and offer you the world. what do you say?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

holy crap! this was a shocker. i had the draft almost finished and then it got deleted. sucked butt. anyways, here is a newer chapter? i dont even know, dont ask me. anyways im dedicating this chapter to you. that you for reading this and being the beautiful person you are and have actually explored this more than i have ever thought. although there isnt many reads, i still have hope that this will turn out like my others.

dont forget to comment, vote, maybe a follow, and most importantly...enjoy.

total word count: 1012