twenty.

Bella (warning: mature language)
"Mom! I can't do this okay! I'm emotionally unstable and having to raise a kid by myself is not happening!" I yell, frustrated, sad, annoyed, sleep deprived. You name it, I'm it.

I'm just cranky, and stressed, and I can't even function.

I'm a wreck that got a train smashed into it after being smashed by 10 other trains beforehand.

Oh! And I got my period again. Yay! (Note the sarcasm). I'm cramping super bad and that isn't helping me either.

I honesty didn't realize how badly I needed Blake.

I need him!

Stupid army that has to get my ex-boyfriend to go to who knows where.

"Bella! This is your kid! You need to take care of him! You fucked up! Deal with the consequences. So what if he was a mistake? Big deal. But he's your mistake and now you have to fix it." My mom says, handing me Isaac.

"Mom! You don't get it! You don't get what it's like to be a teen mom who's ex boyfriend/baby daddy is away in hell knows where instead of being here. It's an emotional strain and you don't get it!"

"I do get it because I was 16 when I got pregnant. I had a boyfriend who left me with my kid and I had to keep my shit together because your grandma dusted her hands off and said she wouldn't help me. You're lucky I'm even helping you!" She yells back.

I gulp my remaining words down, take aback from knowing that she wasn't talking about me when she referred to her kid.

"Y-your other kid?" I ask hesitantly.

"Just forget about it, it was made up." She says, opening the fridge and taking out some eggs and starting to chop some vegetables to make an omelette.

"No it wasn't! You're lying, I can tell because you're stress cooking! We just ate mother!" I reply, still very frustrated.

She stops chopping and slams the knife on the counter. Inhaling deeply, she responds.

"He's 3 years older than you. His name is Jonas." She sighs.

"Where is he now?" I ask, curious to know of my...half brother? Or is it...brother?

"He," she starts," he—"

"Is he dead?" I cut.

"No, he's with his dad. I go to visit him a couple days out of the week during my lunch. I didn't want you guys to know because I didn't want an incident like this to happen." She says, pointing at Isaac, who has fallen asleep in my arms.

" I want to see him."

"You can't Be—"

"I want to see my brother." I cut, saying  harshly.

"You want to go see him? Fine! Get you things. We leave now." She says, pushing the cutting board and knife aside, almost completely off the counter.

"Mom, I didn't mean it n—"

"Now!"

I put Isaac into his car seat gently, then get the diaper bag and my phony off the coffee table in the living room.

I walk back into the kitchen, where my mother is no where to be found.

I can hear the car engine start outside, then look out the window to see my mom in my car already.

I walk outside, locking the door as I go, then place Isaac's car seat in the base, and sit on the opposite side of him.

She starts at the road, but seems to be in a horrible mood.

Mom in horrible mood = reckless driving.

I decide to take a nap, since staying awake makes me carsick.

My eyes start to become droopy, and I fall asleep.

Twenty minutes into my nap, I can hear Isaacs muffled cries. I wake up, and put his soothie into his mouth, and with that he goes back to sleep.

I look at my mom who is a little less moody, debating on her driving.

We start to approach a small neighborhood, one too rich for my mom to afford.

We pull into a drive way of a large house, a car parked in front of ours.

She gets out of the car, then helps me with removing Isaac's car seat from the base. I quickly get out of the car with the diaper bag, and walk around the car, receiving Isaac.

My mom starts walking up to the house, I only steps behind. She pulls out her keys, and looks for a certain one. Once she finds that certain one, she puts it on the key holder, and twists the door open.

She walks up the stairs, and into a room. This house is absolutely enormous!

"Jonas! Wake up! I have someone for you to meet." She says, shaking a body wrapped in blankets.

He groggily wakes up, like those people in the commercials. So happy and awake in an instant.

"What do you want?" He groans, running his fingers through his hair. " and who is she?"

"Jonas, well, I haven't told you, but you have a sister. Half sister." My mom says, hesitantly.

"What? You mean, she's my sister? But mom, she has a kid with her." He says, looking at me oddly.

"You have no right to look at me like that because this was your mom 28 years ago!" I yell.

Now that I think about it, 20 and 17 is not a big difference.

He looks over at me.

"Look, I know what you're doing here. People have done this before. You cannot pretend to be part of my family just to get some money okay? It's not going to happen. You want money, go get a fucking job lazy ass and stop going around sleeping with guys." He replies rudely.

"For your information Jonas, I am your moms daughter whether you like it or not. I also happen to have a kid. So what? You can't automatically sterotype me as a slut. How many girls have you slept debating how critical you are. Possibly a hypocrite. Why don't you get your lazy ass up from bed and maybe get yourself some manners and learn how to talk to a girl. I bet you're grumpy because you haven't got laid. Probably because of your fucking attitude. " I reply in a high tone, still trying not to wake Isaac.

"You know, maybe you both should go get some fucking manners." My mom interferes.

"Why does he think I'm here to take his money? You know what? Fuck this shit, I'm done trying to deal with his bull shit. I came to be nice and to meet me brother but he's a dick that can't even talk properly to his own fucking sister. Fucking spoiled ass brat." I say, feeling my veins boil with anger.

As in walking out, a hand pulls my arm back.

"Let me explain." Jonas says.

I remove his hand from my arm.

"I don't want to hear shit from you. You're just a spoiled ass brat that needs to get his shit together before telling others how to do the same."