Chapter 4

I woke to the sun shining thru the window in the room. It was a small little room with a simple wooden dresser underneath the window with its billowing curtains brushing against the top. I tried to sit up, but I couldn't help but groan from the pain. Before I could sit up I could feel a hand press gently against my shoulder, pushing me back onto the bed.

"Laydown, you need to rest. You lost a lot of blood last night." a rough husky voice said gently next to my ear.

"Hey Dominique." I said, my voice hoarse due to a dry mouth and throat.

"Here, drink this." he said handing me a glass of water. I smiled at him and drank, leaning on my elbows. "What happened to your arm?" he asked me adruptly, I almost choked on the water I was drinking.

"Why do you ask?" I said hesitantly.

He raised his hand and brushed the part where my arm was bruised when Mr. Grayson's son grabbed me. I was surprised by how gently he touched my arm. At the moment I was wearing pajamas, which shows all of my scars on my arms.

"It looks like someone grabbed you roughly, and I know none of us did it." He said looking at me. "Who did this?" his eyes shining again and filled with concern.

"What do you want with Mr. Grayson's son?" I asked. Making it seem like I wanted to change the subject.

Dominique leaned back in his chair and rolled his eyes. "Why do you care so much!"

"I just do ok!"

He gave me a suspicious look. Then he leaned forward his large muscular arms bulging as his elbows rest on his knees and his hands clasped. He looked me in the eye, with what seemed to be a lust in his eyes. A lust I have seen many a time.

"They just want us to abduct him and keep him until they arrive with the money." he said.

"Why were you torturing Mr. Grayson last night?" I asked, moving to get more comfortable, but grimacing with the pain.

"Because we have no information on him, we don't even know his name or what he looks like." He stated, images of the breathtaking man popped into my head.

I sighed. "My bruises are from the son." I stated looking at the blanket.

Dominique's hand came into view and he gently grabbed my chin and turned me to face him. I could see past his mask of concern. He was furious.

"What!" he growled at me. His eyes turning to a shade of pure black.

"If I had known we needed him I would of grabbed him. He had the phone and I had to get it away from him." I started babbling, but before I could say anymore he started to shake his head to tell me to stop. So I did.

"Tell me about him." he said still with his hand holding my chin, his eyes had softened a little. I took a deep breath and the image of him flashed back into my eyes.

"He is tall, about as tall as you. He has black hair and bright green eyes. He was wearing jeans and....." I stopped trying to remember what his jacket had said.

"What. What else." Dominique asked, he was obviously patient at the moment, but I didn't want to push him. I took another deep breath.

"A letter-mans jacket that had something to do with tigers on it." I said. "The number was 25."

Dominique nodded, but stayed where he was, with his hand supporting my chin, I could see the lust in his eyes at that moment. The hunger, the feeling of want, all within his eyes. I could see it clearly even though he tried to hide it. He started to lean forward, probably not even thinking about it. My heart started to race, my blood started to boil, and my hands became clammy. I panicked and hit his arm away and looked away from him, turning my cheek to him. When I did that I could tell that he was stunned, but he recollected himself quickly.