Chapter 15

After Sophia held me in her arms for a little bit i gently pushed away and wiped my tears. I then gave her a smile. I turned and walked to the door and walked out of it, turning to see it was Gunner.

"What do you want?" I said glaring daggers at him.

"Can we talk?" he asked, slumping his shoulders ever so slightly.

I looked up to the sky to see the colors blending into pinks and purples sunset. I sighed,"About what?" I turn my eyes back to him.

He quickly pulled me into a hug and whispered in my ear "Eight years ago you lost everything, but you gave me exactly what I needed. I'm sorry your life is like this. You don't deserve it." when he was done talking he pulled away enough to kiss my forehead and ruffled my hair, making me laugh.

"Don't get mushy on me," I smiled out.

"My dad's coming," he blurted out making me stiffen.

"Why?" I barely get out above a whisper.

"He wants to oversee the pickup, and talk to you, since you're the leader."

I suck in a deep breath and nod. "When?"

"Tomorrow" he uttered, then tried pulling me into another hold, only I pulled away....

Sorry about the long wait and the short chapter! I want to know who y'all are shipping. So post in the comments, and go ahead and come up with a ship name!