Ch 12

"Do you have any plans to do for today?" Siena asks me while I decide what to watch on Netflix.

"No, why?"

"Because I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with Bryant's friend," She says looking at me. "Not as a double date." She adds.

"I don't know..." I really don't know.

"It doesn't even have to be a date. You two can be like friends or something,"

"Nope, not happening." I make a decision and end the conversation there. I don't want to go anywhere with some guy.

"Please! You'll have fun!" She pleas. Looks like the conversation is still going.

"I said no." I say calmly then before.

-hours later-

"You so own me for this," I say on the phone.

"Go have fun." Siena demands on the other line and hangs up.

I love her but sometimes I want to choke her. I don't even know why I agreed, probably to make Siena shut up. She wouldn't stop talking about it for two hours and I just wanted her to stop and now I'm here on a "date" with Jake, I think. I forgot his name already.

Not even five minutes and I'm already in the bathroom regretting this. I know I shouldn't have come. I look in the bathroom mirror one more time before heading back out and having to talk to him again.

"Sorry I took so long," I apologize to him and take my seat again.

"It's alright."

We both already ordered our food and it was the best, I have to admit. We started talking and actually getting to know each other a lot better. He's nineteen, he's from Nebraska and he likes to sing with his friend. Looks like coming to this wasn't such a terrible idea. I'm kind of glad I did come, kinda. I still have this feeling in my gut that knows I shouldn't have come.

"So when we got in the car the uber driver recognized us and he started singing one of our songs," He tells another one of his stories and I laugh again making my sides hurt and causing people from other tables to stare.

"He did not!" I say out of breath.

He continues telling me the end of the story and suddenly stops. He looking directly behind me like if he'd just seen a ghost.

"What?" I look behind me and see the last person I'd thought I would see tonight. Matt.

(So sorry for the short and late
chapter! I have been busy and don't
have a lot of time to update but I
will make time. And the next
chapter will be longer than this.
Okay that's it, bye! 💋)