Ch 2

Karen's pov

-10am-

I woke up with a slight headache. Maybe because I sat up to fast or something. I stand up and walk across the hall where Siena's room is. I already had my own room here from a long time ago. I open the door to Siena's room and find her still sleeping and let me just say she sleeps all over the bed. Its actually funny to me so I giggle a little which I think that made Siena wake up a bit because she groaned. Which I don't know if she usually does that in her sleep or if I made her do that.

''When do you plan on getting up?'' I ask her even though I know she is sleeping. In response I get another groan from her. That's my sign to go away and leave her alone until she wakes up. Last time I did that and didn't walk away, bad things happened. So I walk downstairs to the kitchen to get me some pills for this killer headache because I think its getting worse.

''Good morning sweetheart, are you okay?'' My grandma asks noticing my pain right now.

''Yea its just that I have this really bad headache. Do you have any pills?''

"Check in the medicine drawer there might be some in there," She points to where it is.

"Thanks grandma." I smile. She pats my back and walks away, probably to enjoy her coffee in the living room. I look for the pills and I found them after reading off every label. I then fill a glass of water and take the pill then drinking my water to swallow it down. I really hate taking pills but if it gets rid of this headache it's going to be worth it.

Once I'm done swallowing it I hear a knock coming from the back door. Which is strange because there is a front door for a reason. I look out the window and see nobody there. Is this some kind of joke? I open the door and see a boy who looks to be around 17, probably my age wearing a white shirt and black jeans. So simple.

"Um, can I help you?" I ask confused.

"Yes, do you live here?" He asks.

"Why does-"

"Karen who are you talking to?" Someone asks behind me. I turn around and see that its Siena.

"I'm talking..." I turn back around to see no one there. "Okay I swear I just saw someone here talking to me!" I try to convince her and also kinda myself.

"Are you okay?" I don't know, am I?

"Wait, are you telling me that you didn't see me talking to anyone?" I ask her.

"Karen, when I walked in here you were talking to the air asking if you can help it. Are you sure you're okay?" Her explanation really weird me out.

"Are you sure you didn't see a boy?" My breathing quickens a bit.

"I'm pretty sure I saw no boy." She answers.

Maybe I did just imagine that or the pill I took. I grab the pill bottle again and reread the label. It was only for headache relief so I might've just imagined it. I turn back to Siena who is now making cereal, specially Fruit Loops.

"Want me to serve you some?" She offers.

"No thanks, I'm going to get our stuff from the car." I say and start walking to the front door. I'm really freaked out from what just happened. I swear that boy did look pretty life like to me. Does your mind really mess with you that much?

I just need to keep my mind off it and hope that doesn't happen again because I'm all shaken up by it. I open the car door and get our stuff out.

-5pm-

Since my 'incident' earlier this morning Siena and I decided it would be best if we stay indoors today. Also because it was about ninety degrees outside, I don't do hot weather. We're both watching 'Friends' on Netflix just to occupy ourselves. Also since my grandma went grocery shopping we couldn't bake anything without her.

"You want to do this all day?" I ask Siena who is on the other couch.

"Only if you want to, it doesn't really matter." She shrugs it off. I turn my attention back to the screen and watch it until the episode is over.

Once the episode is over I suggest we actually do something since we didn't come all the way over here just to watch Netflix.

"Alight so what should we do?"

"Go outside?" I suggest. I hope it isn't so hot like it was this afternoon.

"Yea sure. Let me just grab my shoes," Siena gets up from the couch and goes upstairs to her room.

"Get mine also please!" I yell loud enough for her to hear me.

"Why don't you get them yourself." I hear someone say in a deep voice and I'm not sure if it was Siena or not. I look around the living room and find no one else here.

"Siena, what did you just say?"

She comes walking down the stairs with both our shoes which makes me think she definitely didn't say that because I heard it quite close.

"Say what?" She questions handing me my shoes.

"Um nothing let's just hurry up and go outside," I rush putting my shoes on as fast as possible because I'm ninety nine percent sure someone else is in here other than Siena and I.

"Hey what's the rush slow down," Siena says while putting on her shoes.

"Does it really take that long to put on your shoes?" I question her. I already got mine on in probably under a minute. Maybe because I'm freaking out right now.

"Okay you seriously need to find your chill," She says finally done tying her shoes.

"Let's just go." I run to the front door and open it leaving Siena behind me. Which I don't think we should leave each other behind because for all I know the person in there could be a murderer.

"Hey would do you want to do out here?" Siena said while on the porch. She walk down the stairs and stands near me.

"Let's just sit on the swings." I say heading over to the swings and sitting on one. Siena doing the same.