Chapter 42

Joanna POV

Sodapop and I stayed like that for what felt like years, but it was only a few minutes. "sodapop" I mumbled from beside him. "Huh" he answered turning his head to look at me. "Thank you" I said smiling up at him. He smiled back and turned so that now I was laying with my back on the bed and sodapop was above me. His forearms holding him up by my head and his feet on either side of me.

He lowered himself so that now he was even closer to me than he was before. "Kiss me" I mumbled. He smiled and lowered his face closer to mine. His lips gliding across mine. A smirk then appeared on his face." Kiss me god damnit" I said wrapping my arms around his neck and my hands on the back of his head and pulled his down to connect our lips together.

The kiss was different from the rest. This kiss was long and meaningful and you could tell. I pulled away to get air after a while. Sodapop lowered himself slowly down onto me because he couldn't hold himself up anymore. "Is this okay" He asked hoping that it was. "Yes sodapop" I said giggling at him, making him smile.

"I think...that we should...kiss again" sodapop said smirking at me. "me too" I said and with that he connected our lips together. His hands found their way around my back to hold me up a little. Well that's what I thought until he completely flipped us over so I was now laying ontop of him.

"I like this position" Sodapop mumbled against my lips. "Yeah" I said smiling into the kiss. Sodapop then pulled away. I sat up so my legs were bent and my knees were on either side of his waist. I moved a little bit to get comfortable and then grabbed the hair band from my wrist and put my hair in a messy ponytail.

He smiled sweetly at me. "what" I asked laughing placing my hands on his chest. "your hair" he said still smiling. "what is there something wrong" I asked. "no it just looks super damn cute" sodapop said. I blushed and looked down.

"No babe what did I say about that" sodapop said. "bla bla bla bla bla" I said and moved my head up. "You may never see this sweatshirt ever again" I said giving him a warning. "that's okay it looks better on you anyways." "that's what they all say" I said back to him. "but its true babe" he said putting his hands on my hips. "yeah right" I said moving a bit more to get comfortable.

We stayed like that for a while longer. there was no talking, there didn't need to be. just being with eachother was good enough for me.

"Can you read like outloud" sodapop asked. "sure but only if you put your knees up so their bent and don't complain" I said making a deal with him. "fine" he said. I walked over to my stuff and grabbed out a book. It was one I haven't read before.

I went and sat back on sodapop, leaning against his legs. My legs were now bent in front of me. "ya ready" I asked. he nodded his head, setting his hands on my knees.

"Okay" I said and started reading. I only read for maybe an hour but it didnt even seem that long. Sodapop fell asleep. but I'm not complaining. He's quite cute when he sleeps. He looks younger and more at peace.

After a while I got bored and carefully with out waking sodapop got my drawing book and pencils. I took me seat back where I was before and carefully sat down careful to not disturb the sleeping boy in front of me.

I was just gonna finish drawing my last picture but I figured since I had this time right here right now I could draw sodapop and he would never know.

I was just finishing drawing his hair, when he started to wake up. he smiled and stretched his arms. "Whatcha doing" sodapop said putting his hands behind his head. "nothing" I said making the finishing touches.

"Tell me" he whined. "nope" I said and close the book. I put the pencils back in the case. "you can draw" he asked. "not really" I said and placed my pencil case on the floor by my stuff.

"Yes you can" he said trying to get ahold of the book. I hugged the book close to me. "no I can't" I said.

"Joanna show me" he whined. "fine if I show you one picture will you stop" I asked making a deal with him. "yes" he said smiling wide.

"I wanna see the one you just drew" sodapop said. "ugh why that one it's not done yet" I whined. "please just let me see, I'm not gonna make fun of it or anything" sodapop said. "fine" I said and opened the book up to the page where I just drew him sleeping.

"Don't laugh" I said and handed him the book so the picture was faced to me. He turned it around looking at it.

I was looking up at the ceiling tryin to just not be awkward while he is looking at it. "Joanna" he said. I waited a few seconds. "yes" I answered looking down at him. "this is amazing" sodapop said. I smiled and blushed.

"Wait" he said starting to put the pieces together that it's him. "is this me" he asked slowly his eyes not leaving the drawing. "I uh maybe" I said laughing to cure some of the awkwardness I'm feeling.

"Why'd you draw me... sleeping" sodapop asked. "you looked like really cute but that's not the point like you looked younger and so at peace and happy" I said explaining my thoughts about it to him.

Sodapop sat up so my knees were bent on either side of his waist. his arms found their way around my waist. mine around his neck.

So I hope you like this chapter. sorry the end of this chapter sucks. I'm kinda pissed right now so it's the best I could do. uh hope you like it vote and comment please