Chapter 19: Reborn? (Epilogue)

Chapter 19: Reborn?

(Epilogue)

Jack's POV

~~ 32 Years Later ~~

I was flying over Burgess making it snow, I loved watching the kids have snowball fights!

"Looks like your running low on amo!" I ran my staff along the ground laughing making more snowballs, it had been more than 30 years and I still think about Penelope almost every day!

I watched the kids pelt each other for a while longer until most d them had to go, I got up from my spot I. The park and decided to stroll around town, I saw a lot of people sipping steamy coffee and eating Cinnamon Rolls with their loved ones, only made my heart freeze, I remembered the times when me and Penelope would always go out and get Coffee and Cinnamon Rolls together only to end up trying to beat each other in some sort of game! I sighed an kept on walking, I didn't realize that I walked into a friendly neighbor hood.

I saw lots of kids building snowmen and forts in their front yards, I smiled and helped a little by making it snow, that is when I heard a loud door slam!

" Wear you scarf! It's freezing outside!! You'll catch a cold!" A mother chase her daughter down a garage, the little child was laughing running away, she looked maybe about 7, I laughed and watched in amusement, the child looks familiar, I pushed the though away and watched the struggling mother try to dress her squirmy child, the child had long brown hair with vibrant eyes, she had ivory skin and wore black pants with blue boots, her coat was pink and had little rhinestone! I smiled at the little cutie!

"Muuuum! I want to play!" She whined while stamping her foot to the ground,

"Hold on dear Penelope! I almost it your zipper up! Jack Frost will be nipping at your nose!

"Jack Frost? I like that name!" My heart stopped when she said Penelope, I suddenly got a mental image of Penelope's face and compared it to this child, a smile crept to my face.

I saw the little girls face lit up as well when she faced my direction, her rosy cheeks gleamed, her hair had bits of snow flakes in it and my eyes turned glossy. Time slowed and I saw the snowflakes dance around her, the lovely, cold wind picked up and she laughed her laugh, I felt cold tears run down my face of pure happiness.

For my Penelope Seasons has returned to me once more... I love you Penelope...

A/N

I will be starting a new story, it will have Jack Frost, romance, hate and tears! I hoped you enjoyed this :')

I luv ya!!!

-B