Chapter 3: Meeting (Not really), Jamie _ (Rise of the Guardians-Jack Frost)

* Penelope POV *

I was dreaming; A lovely dream of me flying in fluffy pink, white and yellow clouds, it was strange because... I wasn't alone! I felt happy 'nd suspicious 'nd relaxed, I finally had someone, a boy! Me and that boy were flying, even though I couldn't see him directly, I felt as if I knew him! Then all of a sudden I saw fierce, icy blue eyes in front of me!

I woke up with a jolt, my results; almost falling through 20 stories of nothing but branches and pine needle, good thing I caught myself after I hit 3 big branches, my face stung a little but I laughed it off

" UHH?!?!.... aha....AHA!!! HAHAHAHA!"

I slowly got up on the branch and touched my tender face full of scratches... Ow! I lifted my fingers to my eyes, where I could see them, it took a while for my eyes to adjust, I saw a little bit of blood, nothing to serious but didn't make it hurt less!

I decided to start my day properly, falling out of trees were usually not the way I wake up every morning! I landed on the snow covered ground, seemed as if it snowed last night! I love to see snow, I love the feeling of the cold air rush against my face! I picked up a handful of the fresh powdery snow and threw it above my head to let it rain over me, I sighed real big! I could smell the pine trees, the fresh mountain air and I felt a nice breeze, it's as if the wind has read my mind! I loved the cool breeze against my back, blowing my light purple hair into my face! I decided to go to a small town named Burgess to get something to eat!

As I landed on the cold, rough sidewalk, I wanted to make everyone else happy to! I melted some of the ice on people's car windshields! I also made lots of snowballs appear for little kids to pelt each other with! I strolled through town and smelled each bakery, Café, restaurant to see what I was in the mood for! I know! I'll get some of my favourite coffee from my favourite Café!!! I rushed over to a small Café at the corner of a street, there was a park just outside of the Café! Full of little kids having fun! I decided to get my coffee an have some fun with the crazy children!

I was sitting on a white picket fence watching and making Amo for the kids snowball fight! I was listening to what the fierce-some children were yelling at each other

"HAHA!!! MISSED ME JAMIE!!!"

"HEY! NO FAIR!!"

" Gotcha!!!!"

"MISSED ME!! MISSED ME!!! KNOW YA GOTTA KISS ME!!!"

I laughed aloud at the last remark! The kid who stood out to me the most was a boy name "Jamie"... Odd name for a boy in my opinion but it didn't matter, I was listening, or eavesdropping on a conversation he was having with one of his friends

"I remember when Jack Frost took me to see the Tooth Fairy, Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny and Sandman!!! It was AWESOME!!!" Jamie said to his friend in glasses

" WOW!!!!! I want to see them too!!!" The glasses kid complained a little.

" All you have got to do is believe and they will appear!"

That last statement Jamie made got my attention "Poor little boy, he thinks that all those creatures are true..."

I laughed, took a final sip of my hot coffee and flew off somewhere in the forest (again)

A/N

Jack Frost will make an appearance probably in the next Chapter or so!!! Vote Comment and I'll see you when ever I update!!! ❤