Chapter 25

The next morning I woke up feeling a strong arm around my waist. I looked up to see Jake looking straight at me. "Morning." He said with his sexy morning voice. "Morning." I said smiling. I take his arm off of from around me and walk to the restroom. I brush my teeth and put my hair in a high pony tail. When I get out Jake had already fixed the bed but when I looked around he wasn't there.
Hmm where could have he gone??
I ask my self putting on some nike socks so my feet wouldn't get cold.
I open the door and here people talking and down the hall I see Lexi and Austin flirting to each other.
"Hey guys if you dont remember there's a room next to y'all." I said smirking. Lexi's face turned red and Austin just smiled. "Did y'all see Jake leave the room?" I ask closing the door. "Yeah like a few minutes ago, he said he was going to make breakfast." Lexi said smiling sweetly. I nod and smile back. I walk down stairs and could smell the eggs, bacon, pancakes.
Mean does he cook fast. I walk in the kicken and see him flipping a pancake.
I smile " Boy does it smell good in here!" I say making him jump a little. "Will I wanted to make something to eat to start out with good day you have to have a good breakfast." He said smiling.
We fixed up the plates and table together, it only took like 5 minutes. "There let me go call Austin and Lexi I said running up the stairs. I nocked on the door and yelled breakfast is ready. But some how the door opened and what I saw next may scar me for life.

Hey guys I know its been I while. I made my highschool volleyball team and its.... Stressing and tiring and so many other things. Just please don't be mad at me plus I got a new phone so am going to be on more. Ayeee okay so I hope you guys loved or liked it. Next Chapter is going to be kind of dirty so if you don't like that am sorry.