Chapter 13

We were sitting on my bed, will I was he was on the chair that was facing me.

"So..." He said scooting closer to me. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." He said putting his hand on my knee.

I looked up at him and said "I don't  have to but I want to."

"I...Trust...you" I said stuttering.

I looked in his brown eyes and they soften.

"2 years ago I was dating a boy he said he loved me and would never do anything to hurt me." I said trying to stop my tears from comind out.
Nessa don't cry your stronger than that.

"On my 16th birthday he didn't show up to my party so once it was over I told my mom I was going to....see if he was okay." I said beginning to tear up.

"When I got there his younger brother once I looked at his face he looked nervous and sad. I asked him what was wrong and if Miguel was home.

I wish I never went up those stairs because now my heart will never heal. I said crying in Jakes arms..." When I opened his door.... he was having sex with the girl who always bullied me." I said crying really hard that I wet Jake's shirt." They never noticed me untill I stepped back to run but stumbled into his brother Alex.

They both jumped and looked at me. Rosa was smirking then grabed Miguels face and then kissed him....  he.... started to kiss her back again." I said crying really hard.

"They started have sex infront of me. ....and she was moaning really loud and saying his name." This time I couldn't breath. "Nessa calm down he said holding me. He was moving his hand up and down my back saying it's okay to calm me down. The werid part is I did calm done. About 15mins passed and my tears were dry and I was fine. Jake song to me Give Your Heart A Break by Demi Lovato. I ended up falling asleep in his arms holding me protectively.

*
Hey guys am sorry if this chapter was boring but is you like the book thanks. Alsooo Drum Roll!! You can be a person in the story if you want, just send me a message of your name and if you want a boyfreind his name also.
Please comment and like Please. Thanks and love you all for reading my book.