Chapter 23

When I asked if they wanted to play truth or dare everyone said that they were tired and we should play tomorrow night.
So everyone lexi and Austin went to the guest room. Jake and me went to my room. We walked walked in my room and i turned around.
"Hey Jake am going to shower make your self at home and your sleeping on the floor." I said smirking. "What why I wanna sleep next to you!" He said pouting. He come closer to me and my heart started beating really fast. I backed up and hit the bathroom door. He keep getting closer. He took one more step and when he was about to kiss me I open the door and closed it behind me. "What the hell!!!" I heard him yell on the other side of the door. I just giggled and took of my clothes.
I turned on my radio before i got in and my Favorite song come on. Flawless by Beyoncé. I sang with attitude. I take really long showers. As i was getting out i remembered i didn't get my clothes. I mean how would I if he was traping me. If i would have tried to get my clothes he would have kissed me. I put the toiel around me then opened the door slowly and all the steam went out the cracked door. It was dark.
He must be sleeping already.
I thought to my self. I slowly walked out the door to my dresser. I got my batman underwear and bra. I turned around when i heard the door open. I jumped and the toiel feel off. I screamed get out!!!. But who ever was it already so me. I pulled the toiel up really fast and covered my body. It was dark so I couldn't see who was looking at me. But it was light enough to see me naked body!!!.

Who do you think saw her body naked? Was is Alex? Keep reading to find out in the next chapter. Am so sorry it's short it's late and I wanted to write ya guys something so I did. I hope yall loved it. Please star and comment. LOVE YALL!!!