Chapter 4

We walked in and the girl that triped me was in my class she smirked and whispered to the boy next to her.

Her cold blue eyes stared deep inside me.

Like if she knew me.

The guy smirked and walked over to me but i started to walk to my seat. Which is in the back of the class.

He followed me.

He sat next to me and said hi am Jake. I just glanced at him.

"Am... Nessa."  I said looking at my hands.

"Your pretty wanna come over to my house later tonight?" He asked smirking.

I gasped "Are you really trying to get in my pants and you just meet me!" I yelled

My blood was running though my veins

Then the girl came and graded his face and kissed him. He kissed back.

"You see nerd no one likes you!" She said slapping me and laughing.

I had enough got up and punch her in the face.

"Look girl i don't know who you are but you dont have the right to hit me!!" I said in her face.

Lexi pulled me away.

I walked out the class.

Am getting tired of being bullied. I  drove home.

I was hoping my parents aren't home because they will start asking so many questions and right now i dont have time for that.

I unlocked my door and lucky for me no one was home. I ran up stairs to my room. Tomorrow am not going to be the same girl.

Hey guys am so sorry i haven't put jake that much in the story, but just wait it will get better. ;-)