Chapter 17

Nessa's Pov

I ran full speed down the hall pushing people out of my way. I just wanted to go far away from this place and never look back. I don't know why but my life sucks here I always end up getting hurt by people I love. I ran to the parking lot. But to my disappointed I left my keys in my locker. I slid down on the floor and pulled my legs up to chest crying to my self.

How could he do that to me after I told him my whole history.. I trusted him.

Thinking about thug made my sob even more.

I heard foot steps and when I looked up I saw Jake anger ran over me 2x more than last time.

"Leave me the hell alone Jake your a fucking asshole!" I said clenching my fist, tears stinging my cheeks. He walked to me with guilt and sadness in his eyes. I took a step back everytime he took a step closer.

But then my back hit my car.

"Don't dare take another step!!" I yelled holding up my hand.

He stopped and look straight in my eyes. "Just let me explain." He said softly." I promise once am finish it will make so much since." He said looking at me with hope in his eyes.

I didn't say anything so he started explaining. "I know I was a jerk when we first meet okay and I wasn't lieing when I said I was Jake from the Foster's." Okay you know that time I said for you to hurry up in the restroom so I can tell you something?" All i did was my nod my head.

"Will I wasn't planning to kiss you, I was going to ask you if you wanted to go out to eat.

But while you were taking a shower I got a text from Jessica..." He looked around the parking lot nervously.

She told my to get you in bed and have sex with you so she can.. start calling you a slut."

"What?!?!?" I said with anger in her eyes.

"So you wanted her to call me a slut?!?!" I yelled with hurt in her eyes.

"I wasn't finished... she said if I didn't do it she would tell everyone that I raped her." I said frustrated.

"But I didn't she come on my and told me to take her virginty." But that stupid jerk I was I said yes." he said looking down.

"But I changed and not the same Nessa can't you see that...you changed me.. you made me see the good in me." He said taking that last step. "You not just one star to me your the whole universe." He said before he kissed me I wanted to push him back and yell at him but I just couldn't those words made we melt and my legs felt wobbly. I found my self wraping my arms around his neck kissing back hungerly. He pulled me closer. "Awww look at the to love birds." Jessica said hissing. Me and Jake pulled apart looking at her standing there smirking.

That smirk brought all my anger back I let go of Jake and walked over to her slowly you know so I can scare her. Which it worked because her smirk fell. "Jessica leave me the fuck alone am tired off you fucking bullshit!" I yelled in her face. That stupid smirk came on her face again. My hand a mind of it's own and I slapped her hard. "Stop fucking smirking there's nothing funny! I yelled clenching my fist.

I looked up and saw we had a crowd around us. I hit her with my shoulder and walked back to the school. While I was walking Jake and Lexi joined me. "OMG Nessa no body ever did that to her!" Lexi said in amazement." Will that bitch deserved it." I said pushing the door open to the school.

Jake wispered in my hear saying "I like that bad ass you..Oh and I wasn't finish with you." He said kissing my check which caused me to blush.

I got my stuff and walked to class happily. Next time that bitch better not mess with me.