Chapter 16

Hey guys am going to keep the story going okay because I don't want to get you guys mad so Yeah hope you like.

Next me and Lexi linked arms and walked to our first period together. We were walking down the hall and I saw Jake he was looking straight at me. I turned around and walked in the girls restroom.  "What's wrong?" Lexi asked crossing her arms over her chest.

"Can I tell you later like Maybe you can come to my house because its really personal." I told her looking straight in her eyes. "Yeah sure." She said with worry in her eyes. We walked out the restroom and walked down the hall. Lucky for me he wasn't there anymore.  I walked in the class but to be pulled out.

"What the he'll!" I yelled turning around to meet eyes with Jake.

"Nessa am sorry I left I had to." He said with guilt in his eyes.

"So what was so important that you had to leave me all alone in my house!" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

He looked around and then put his hands in his pockets.

"I made a deal to get in...your pants okay...and I... I couldn't do it!" He said running his hand though his hair.

I felt my heart break in a million pieces.

(Jake's picture)

"How...could you do...that to me!" She yelled getting angry. "After everything I told you and.." She couldn't finish her sentence because she started crying really hard.

"Am sorry Nessa Please forgive me.! I said trying to comfort her.

"Get the fuck away from me! She yelled which got everyone's action. I froze I just broke her heart. She turned around and ran out the school full speed pushing people out her way.

Something in my heart hurt  and I don't know what come  over me but my legs started moving her direction.

But half way there Jessica stopped me I swear I was about to punch her in the face but then I calmed down. "Let me go now!" I said yelling.

"Why so you can run after that nerd... Oh wait you broke her heart.!" She said pointing at me and smirking.

Anger ran over me and I pushed hard which made her fall and hit the ground.

I didn't have time for that bitch and I always wanted to do that I just never had a good reason tell now. I hope Nessa forgives me I need her.

Hey guys I made up my mind to keep the story going so I hope you like it and am sorry it's so short. Please star,  comment, and read my other story " The Nerd Girl". Thanks.