Chapter 21

We watched Paranormal Activity. Will Jake And Lexi's crush choose the movie. I don't like scary movies and it was already getting dark. "What if I had to use to pee, I would be to scared to go by my self!" I thought to my self.
Okay so right now its dark outside and am hungry. I want to go make popcorn but am to scared to get up. If i go i know am going to imagen me getting pulled by the demon and i dont want that to happen. So much for trying to hide my hunger my stoamch growled. Jake looked at me and i smiled nervously.
"You hungry?" jake wispered in my ear. "Yeah..." i said biting my lip.
Jake paused the movie looked at lexi and her crush. I never asked him what his name was.
I said to my self feeling stupid. I blurted out whats your name? He laughs and says "Austin" i just nod my head and look at Jake.
"Okay who wants pizza?!" jake said looking at all of us. My stomach growled again. Jake looked my stomach and said. "Okay thats a yes for youand kissed my stomach." i gasped and giggled. I looked at Lexi and she winks at me. Jake gets his phone and orders 4 pizzas all pepperoni. He plays the movie again. The part when the girl gets draged down stairs comes on. I scream and cover my face. I feel a arm wrap around me and i look up to see jake. I hide my face in his side and relax. I look up to the movie and the part when the door to the basement opened and the door bell rang. I jumped and screamed. Jake laughed and said calm down princess its the pizza. He paused the movie and walked to the door. We brings the pizza and we all eat while tge movie played. I wasnt has scared because they left the light on. Finally the movie ended. I looked at Lexi and Austin. The first thing that poped in my head was truth or dare.

Hey guys i told you i would update just give me time and i will update as soon has i can. Also if you guys have any ideas dont be scared to tell me. Have a nice summer and i love you guys.