Chapter 18

Finally school was over. I was on my to my car when Jake stopped me. "Hey want me to come over today." He asked with hope in his eyes.

"Hmm." I said acting like I was thinking.

"Come on Please I really wanna be with you tonight." He said stepping closer.

"Convince me." I said smirking.

He took that last step close to me and pulled me close.

Our lips meet and my arms wrapped around his neck.

I felt like we were the only two here.

My whole body wanted him.

To be honest I think I.. love him.

"Get a room ." Lexi said with disgust on her face.

Jake chuckled and patted her head.

"Hey don't touch me." She said swating his hand away while winning.

Jake chuckled and got in his car. Then got out again.

"So can I stay the night or not?" He asked confused. He looked so cute.

"Yes Jake you can." I said giggling.

"Yes okay meet you there!" He said excited.

I turned around and smiled at Lexi. "Hey Lexi invite your crush so we can all have a sleep over." I said excited.

"Okay meet you at your house." She said with excitement in her eyes. She must really love sleep overs.

I know I only meet her a couple days ago but me and her are so close now.

Hey readers am sorry to say I really have to stop the story now because my step dad is sooooooooo stuipd that he thinks this app has something to go with putting pictures and you guys can comment and like. If you don't understand what am saying. He thinks this app is like ig. So he told me to delete it. But am sorry. He sucks having a strict step dad. And Yeah he checks my phone.