Chapter 24

I run back to the restroom and slam the door. I slide down the door and take a big breath. I hope that wasn't Jake
I said to my self.
"Hey.....Nessa... it's me.... Lexi." She said akwardly. "Am sorry I should have nocked. My eyes poped open. I quickly wrapped the toiel around me and opened the door.
"omg I thought you were jake!" I said laughing. "Why are you laughing? Why aren't you mad that I saw you naked? "She asked confused. " I rather you see me naked then Jake." I said happily.
"Yeah true that would have been really werid, plus with that nice body you have he won't get it out his head!" She said laughing.
Then the door opened and this time it was jake. I looked at him and i blushed and told lexi that i was going to change.
I came out with my pjs. Shorts but was kind of covered with my long pink shirt. And left my hair down to hair dry.
I brush my teeth and walk out the restroom.
"Jake where did you go while I was in the shower?" I asked when he was about to take off his shirt.
"Oh I went to go get water and Austin was down there and we were just talking." He said smiling.
"Oh okay just wondering." I said getting on my bed. I looked at Jake and his back was facing me. He started taking off his shirt. Next thing you know it starts to get hard to breath.
He turns around and smirks.
"I know you were checking me out." He said chuckling.
"No I wasn't!" I yelled even though it was true.
"If you say so." He said getting close to my bed.
I put my hand out to stop him and he looked confused. I pointed to the floor.
"I thought you were just joking?"
"Nope I being for real." I said smiling sweetly. I got a blanket from my bed and throw it at him.
He got all comfortable and then I turned off the lights. It was really quiet, all you could hear was the wind and it scared the hell out of me. The first thing that popped in my mind was the movie Paramol Active.
"Jake...? Are you still awake?" I wispered to him.
"Yeah why?" He wispered back.
"Umm can you sleep with me am still kind of scared because of the movie?" I asked hopping me would say yes.
He didn't even answer he just jumped on the bed and pulled me to him. He was so warm and I felt save. "Night Princess." He said kissing my cheek before I drifted off into a deep sleep.

Heyy guys I hope you like it. In the last chapter I mixed the names up am sorry. I was putting Alex instead of Jake for same reason.
Someone caught that and i changed it. (Know who you are).
Thanks for my supporters and thanks for all the people who still read my book. Thanks and have a great day or night. Bye.