Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

"Sweety get up." My mom shakes me softly.

"No 5 more minutes! " I say covering my face with my pillow.

"Nessa Nicole Manriquez get up right now, I know you dont want to be late on your first day at the new school!" She yelled pulling the covers off.

Mean i really hated being the new girl.

I lazily get off my bed and my mom walks out the room saying in 5 minutes breakfast is ready.

Am not one of those girls who will panic because i dont have time to do hair or makeup.

I simply but my hair to the side ponytail leave bangs out, put on a pink Hollister shirt, Blue skinny jeans, white converse, a White Hollister Hoody, my black glasses, grab my bag and phone then walk down stairs. Simple as that.

"Wow that was fast?!" My mom said putting plates on table.

I just sit down ate my food quietly. But i couldn't eat all my food like i always do because i was so nervous of going to school.

I gave my plate to my mom when the bus hanked

I kissed my mom good bye and ran outside to the bus.

I got on the bus and paper planes where flying every where.

I looked at a seat but the girl put her bag on the empty side.

I frowned. A girl with glasses like mine smiled and patted here empty side.

I smiled and sat next to her.

"Hi am Nessa." I said smiling shyly.

"Hi Nessa am Lexi." She said smiling.

Then the whole ride to the school we just talked, laughed, and listen to music.

The bus stoped with a loud noise.

Everyone "ran" off the bus.

"Here we go?!" I whispered to my self.