Chapter 15

Hey guys am sorry I didn't up date on Monday it's because it was Martin Luther Kind Day so I didn't go to school. Also my dad said he will either turn my phone on next week or get me a new phone.
So Yeah I will be updating this whole week but I will be using school Wi-Fi until I get a NEW phone or get it connected.

"Jake... no stop am not ready." I said sitting up and pulling my legs to my chest. "Plus we have school." I said remembering.

"Okay." Was all he said.

I got up changed into blue jeans, white v neck, and white Tom's.

I looked at Jake and he was on his phone I hope he doesn't go telling his friends about what we just did.

I went to the restroom missed with my curly hair then put mascara. When I was done with that I put lip gloss, then my contacts because I didn't want to use my glasses today.

When I walked out Jake wasn't there.

I looked around but he wasn't there. I felt a sharp pain in my chest. All this questions running though my head.
What if he tells everyone about my story?
What if he tells them am ugly, stupid and never should have kissed me?

All this questions were running though my head but then pushed it aside got my bag and left.

*****

When I got to the school everyone was still out side which went the bell hasn't rang yet.

I looked around the parking lot and show his car parked.
Did he really just leave me with out telling me and go to school.
He was hiding something and I had to find out.

I would try to find out but today am not in the mood.

I pushed the red doors open to a crowed hall.

I hope today won't bad. Am going to try and not run into Jake.

I started walking to my locker to get my book. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. It was Lexi she looked so pretty.

She didn't have her glasses on which went you could see her blue -green eyes.

Her hair was done and curled.

She was wearing pink jeans with a white and pink top that said different on on it.

"OMG you look so pretty!" I said touching her hair.

"Will if your going to look pretty I have to look pretty too, plus your like a sister me now.... " She said blushing.

To be continued...