Slate

After getting my hands on Nathan's phone, I walked out pasting Warren's room.

"I'll have some fun with Warren for a change, he's the one that wanted to 'Go Ape'." I thought to myself.

I rub off the quote Warren had on his slate. And wrote:

'Are you made of copper and tellurium because you are Cu-Te'

I chuckle to myself and I finish off the message with a smiley face.

"Hey Max!" I spun around and saw Warren behind me he had that goofy grin which aways make butteries flutter in my stomach.

"What are you doing in the boy's dorm?" Warren asked.

I couldn't tell him about Nathen and Chole and all the crazy stuff now. Just not yet.

"Umm... heh heh nothing." I laughed nervously, starting to feel my face heat up. I shifted my body to block the message on the slate. I didn't want him to see the slate when I was around.

"Max? Why are you in front of my room? Were you looking for me?" Warren question further.

My phone rings. A message from Chole.

"Get your ass out here now."

"Okay on the way, got the phone" I texted back.

I look back at Warren face still feeling hot. "Umm... I got to go, see you!" I shouted running away as fast as I could.

"Wait!" Warren says but it to late I had run off. I sprinted around a corner and stopped wanting to see his reaction to the message on the slate.

Warren read the slate and laugh he even took a photo of the slate before entering his room.

A text message from Warren was soon sent to me.

"Thanks for the slate. Never erasing it."

"You better not," I typed, "It permerment."

I kept my phone and wondered why my face felt so hot talking to Warren, do I ... I push the thought away and procceded to make my way to the car park to meet Chole.

-----------------------------
A/N: Heh heh, how that for a first fanfic? I am trying, romance isn't really my thing. This is not the story I am talking abt in my bio, this is completely unplanned I just took prompts from Tumblr credit to them. Ily bye :) (Comment something!)