Science Lab

"Ok class add the ____ to the _____ and record your observation." Ms Grant said towards towards the class. "The reaction is quick so one of you create the chemical reaction and the other observe." Its chemistry now and Warren is my science partner as usual.

I looked at Warren who was apparently looking at me, his face flushed and dropped his gaze.

"Umm... do you wanna mix the chemicals?" He asks me.

"Ok." I smiled at him and beginning to prepare the chemical.

"Ready?" I looked at Warren who nodded, he had his paper and pen in his hands and prepared to write.

I combined the two chemicals together earning a small puff of smoke from the chemicals. I turn to face Warren to avoid breathing the gas, he was busy writing the observation. I studied his face and soon got lost in thought thinking about him.

"Max?''

"Yes?" I ask and he hands me the observation sheet to check the answer. Besides the answer, my name was repeatedly written on the side of the paper some outlined in hearts.

Warren peeps over my shoulder and cuss. He takes to paper away from me and frantically trys to correction tape off name.

"Warren," I touch his shoulder and he finches he starts to stammer.

"Shall I pretend it never happen?" I ask him. He nods and sits down in his chair.

We sat in awkward silence as we lisen to Ms Grant talk about chemical formulars. I am not even lisening.

 When class was over I waved at Warren. "You know he likes you." my brain nags at myself.

"You like him too." I thought to myself. I thought about how I would be going to Go Ape with him, like a date?

I admit I have a crush on him.

____________________

(A/N): Ohmygward this chapter decided to edit itself leaving it half deleted. Whatever. So HI! what do you think of the book (leave a comment:)) do fill the blanks with a chemical of your choice bc I don't chemistry and whatnots. Most OTP are held in science classes where they sit a distance from each other and the teacher parntners them together. In this case I think it different because Warren and Max alway been lab parnters since the start of their friendship, so yeah. Do leave a comment and promote this book it will be much appreciate. BYEEE.