Thanksgiving Dinner (Part 1)

I flopped onto my bed.

Tomorrow I'll be going back to Seattle for Thanksgiving and my folks think that I may bring Warren over. They are hoping to meet him since I told them about our relationship.

I sat in on the bed texted Warren.

Max: Hey! Are you in ur dorm? Come over?

My phone pings a reply back immediately.

Warren: Yeah sure! Movie marathon?

Max: Sounds cool, be careful sneaking in.

I got off my bed and unplugged my laptop from its charging point and turned on my laptop.

I went back to my bed and went through emails before Warren comes into my room.

"Hey babe" he says.

"Warren!"

He sits on the bed next to me and I give him a peck on his cheek.

Warren hands me the thumb drives and I plugged it into my laptop. Warren covers our lap with a blanket and I placed the laptop on it.

"Warren..."

"Yeah?"

"My family is having thanksgiving dinner tomorrow night, and have invited you to come. Do you want to come? " I asked.

"Okay... My dad has to work overseas and my mother is flying to meet him..."

"Why didn't you follow your mother?" I asked.

"To let them spend time by themselves. And to spend more time with you." He answers with a smile.

_________________

Hi hope y'all had a nice week. Right now I need a break from this book. Updates will be irregular. Part 2 of this story will be updated later this week. Updates will be as usual from the start of January. I just don't want to stress myself up thinking of ideas for the book. Hopefully I will have new ideas by January so ya see u.