It will rain

Dark clouds rolled over the sky. Strong winds swept around the yard as lighting bolts flashed. Rain showered heavily all over the academy. Max was walking back to the dorms having returned from class with her jacket over her head.

"Shit! The experiment!" Max lifted her head and saw Warren attempting to walk as quickly as he could back to the dorms. Max jogged up to him.

"Max! Oh! The science experiments we did in class are going to be ruined in the rain!" Warren exclaimed.

Max peered into the basket Warren was holding they had grown crystals in class which won't do well in the rain.

Max took her jacket off her head. Exposing herself to the strong winds and heavy rain. She draped the jacket over the science project.

"Let hurry in." Max said.

The both of them walked quickly into the dorm.

Inside the dorm, Max winged her shirt a puddle of water formed on the floor.

"Thanks Max..." Warren stuttered.

Max looked down at her shirt, it was still very wet and it was plasted too her body. Felling self conscious Max looked away.

"Yeah no problem you can return my jacket later." Max says and walks away quickly shivering.

After a warm shower and dry clothes Max walks back to her room where she found her jacket and a note.

Hey Max thanks for helping me, I was just wondering if you would like to join me Alyssa and Brook for 'Go Ape' tomorrow night. I'll text you the details of you are interested.

Love Warren.

Max read the note and thought 'Why not?"

Max picks up her phone and texts Warren.

________________________

A/N :Hi hope you had a nice week!