Kindergarten Teachers AU

"Class, I want you to meet Mr Graham, he will be your co form teacher for the rest of the year." Ms Maxine Caulfield announced to the group of six years old sitting in front of her.

"Thanks you Ms Caulfield, hello class, I am Mr Graham. I'll be teaching you math and science." Mr Graham introduced himself.

"Youra boy!" Piped up a little girl.

"But boys have cooties!" Another added.

"Chole, Rachel," Ms Caulfield said in a warning tone, "Be nice."

It was time for math, Mr Graham stood in front of the class with a jar of cookies.

"Okay class," he said to the already fighting group of children " I have one cookie in this hand and another in this hand. How many cookies do I ha-''

"Stop pushing me meanie!"

"You started it!"

Apparently Chole and Victoria decided to start shoving each other while Mr Graham was talking.

"Victoria go sit on the other side of the room." Mr Graham said pointing to a chair next to Dana.

"Why?! I didn't do anything! I wanna sit with Country! Why can'lt she go?" Victoria demanded glaring at Chole.

"Me? You started it! I wanna sit with Rachel too!" Chole protested huging Rachel.

"Victoria your a meanie." Rachel exclaimed.

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Girls stop fighting!" Mr Graham shouted.

The room became still all eyes were on the teacher.

"Victoria, sit over there now." Mr Graham repeating himself and emphasizing on the word 'now'.

Victoria protested and refused, the rest of the class exploded into chaos.

"Stop being mean!"

"She started it!''

Mr Graham sigh and sunk into a chair.

Luckily for Mr Graham, Ms Caulfield just happen to be walking by the class room, she peers into the classroom only to to see Mr Graham have lost control of the class. Mr Graham acknowledge her with a nod of his head. Ms Caulfield steps into the class

"CLASS! WHAT IS GOING ON?!"

The class stopped arguing and realized that they are in trouble, the classroom was eerie still, no one moved.

"Go back to your seats now." Ms Caulfield said in a strict tone before gesturing Mr Graham out of the class.

"Chole and Victoria were arguing, tried separating them, neither would move because their best friend is sitting next to them." Mr Graham explain.

"Oh, those two." Ms Caulfield sigh "Aways fighting, I am really sorry Mr Graham."

"Please, call me Warren."

Ms Caulfield smiles.

Both of them walked back into the classroom.

"Chole, Victoria, go to principal Marsh office now."Ms Caulfield demanded.

Chole and Victoria, both with horror on their faces stood up and made their way out of the classroom.

Ms Caulfield handed the class back to Mr Graham. The rest off the class continue with ease.

When the school day ended, Mr Graham and Ms Caulfield met up.

"Hey, Ms Caulfield do you want to grab a lunch and I donno, tell me more about the class? Lunch on me for saving me from the class."

"Sure! I am free today, also, call me Max my name is Max."

"Well then Max, let's go two whales."

__________________
A/N: Hi lol no I din forget you I haven't posted for a long time. But as promised here's the chapter I decided to try something a little different wadayathink? AU are really fun to write. Hope y'all had a Merry Christmas and a happy new year :)