Love Notes (Ballet AU)

"No, you have turn out, turn your foot clockwise, yes!" Max huffed as music played through the room.

Max been in the ballet studio for five hours, teaching girls of various grades of ballet. She was tired, and for the umpteen time, she checked her phone '6 oh clock.

"Okay y'all can go now, see you next week!" Max announced.

"Bye! Ms Caulfield!" Her student chirped before exiting the class.

"Bye, bye!" Max mumbled as she stuffed her belonging into a bag. She turn around to pack her ballet shoes when her students came running back to her.

"Ms Caulfield! Ms Caulfield! You have a heart shape note stuck on the wall outside! It has your name on it!" little Kate shouted, starting Max.

"I... a... what?" Max asked.

"Come out! Come on!" Kate squealed tugging on Max arm.

"I... Okay." Max grab her bag and followed Kate out of the room.

Several students were crowed against a wall with a heart shape note pasted on it, it had the word 'Max Caulfield' written across it.

Max started blushing as everyone crowed around her.

"Ms Caulfield has love letters! Ms Caulfield has love letters!" Everyone shouted.

"Hey! There is another one here!" Little Victoria shouted.

By then everyone was shouting questions.

"Will you open it?"

"Who is it from?"

"He's so nice."

"Ahhaha, girls, your parents are here why don't you all go home." Max answered.

"Aww, Ms Caulfield." The girls sounded disappointed.

"Go on now." Max shooed her class away.

Max locked up the ballet studio and remove her love note from the wall. Clutching the note in one have she quickly returned the keys to the office and made a bee-line to the car.

Max Caulfield,

Its been two years since we became an item and I just wanted to say how much I love you, I remember  the first time I saw you. We were in the academy auditioning for a ballet play. I remember you during your piece, you were free and light and beautiful and it was such a pleasure getting to be the lead role with you, only to realize that I have fallen in love with you. Happy two years anniversary. Love Warren.

The second note was a detailed sketch of Max and Warren in one of the picture perfect poses in the Swan Lake they stared in two years ago.

Max smiled to herself as she took out her phone.

Max: R u near the studio?

Warren: Yeah wassup.

Max: I am in the car, come here now.

Max put her phone down and place her notes in a file in her bag when the car door open and Warren got in.

Max kissed him.

"Happy anniversary babe." Warren said.

Max smiled,

"Let's go 'Two Whales' for dinner."

"Sounds perfect."

___________________________

A/N: I WAS INSPIRED BY REAL LIFE SITUATION! oh and this is in ballet AU. have a nice week, bye.