Go Ape

At six, I meet Warren outside my dorm. And walked hand in hand with him to the carpark.

"Are you ready to Go Ape?'' Warren asks.

"Ready, shaka brah." I reply.

"Haha, let's go." Warren shouts.

We hop into Warren's car and drove to the drive in.

We were quiet on the way there enjoying each other company. Warren would occasionally drum his fingers on the car wheel and hold hand making me smile.

At the drive in we manage to get a decent place in the lot.

"Shall.. We.. Sit on the roof?" I ask Warren.

"Yes. We shall." Warren reply.

We climbed up to Warren car roof and lay a mat before sitting on it. Warren pulls up his bag fill with snakes and coke for the each of us.

The movie begins, me and Warren quieten down and began to watch the movie.

Nothing much happen during the movie other than passing of snack and some laughter. We soon became cold despite our jackets and we ended up cuddling.

When the movie was over. Warren drove us to small forest. We climbed onto the car roof again and lie down. I looked up to see, stars and constellations sparkling against the blue black sky unpolluted by light.

"Warren can I tell you something?" I ask.

"Yeah sure Max anything," he reply.

"Its been a real fucked up week for me..." I sigh.

Warren holds my hand, "What happen?".

"Its just so insane, on Monday I discovered... That is could rewind time."

"Rewind time?" He asks.

"It was after class, I was in the girls bathroom... I was taking a picture of a blue butterfly when Nathan walked into the bathroom and he was talking to himself. Then Chole walked in and started to threaten him about something that involved drugs and cash. Then Nathan pull out his gun and... and... and he shot her."

"What? Nathan shot Chole?!" Warren looked shock.

"He shot her in the stomach... Then I raised my hand and I ended up back in class."

"Chole actually died?" He ask.

"Chole died countless time this week. I also stopped time while saving Kate on the roof the next day."

"This is insane," Warren comments.

"Seeing your friends die countless times, finding out your teacher is a serial killer, and much much more. It really been a fucked up week." I said draping my arm across Warren stomach and sighing. Warren wraps his arm around me pulling close to his chest.

"Its okay Max, I believe you. I am here for you." Warren says.

We stayed that way cuddling and staring at the stars.

___________________
Bam how's that for a fanfic. I finish EP 5. I NEED HELP WHAT IS THIS. No spoilers will be in this chapter. But you probably will see me rant probably in the next chapter. But I will say that the ending is pretty bittersweet. That's all byee.