Camping (Part one)

I am done with Arcaida Bay. I started to pack my bag intent on leaving for Seattle as soon as possible to visit my parents and get out of this havoc town.

Term ended early due to the tornado which wreaked the classrooms and left cracks along the walls of the dorms.

I gather my camera and film and placed it into a pouch when there was a knock on the door.

I open the door to find Warren.

"Hey Max."

"Hey Warren, come in." I open the door wider for him to step in.

His face fell when he saw the luggage.

"Are you leaving?" He ask.

"Not permanently, I just... need... to get out of town, I haven't made official plans..."

"Max... um I was wondering if you would like to go on a camping trip with me. I know you had a rough week and you know... maybe you can get some fresh air?".

"Yes." I answer

"Really? Just like that?" He asks.

"I don't have plans or anything I am just hoping to get out of town." I say.

Warren looks like a six year old boy that had just been given candy. "That's great! Um when do you wanna leave?"

"Now would be good." I answer.

"I'll go finish packing." He places his hand on the knob about to leave the room.

"Warren," he stops and looks at me. "Thanks you." I gave him a peck on his cheek and he turns bright red.

"No problems Max." He says and leaves the room.

I stare at the long crack on my wall. Only Warren seems to care what I've been through, not as if no one cares but they just don't understand. Watching your friends, dorm mates die. A teacher whom you admire turn into psycho. And a tornado caused by me...

I shook myself from my thoughts and decided to pack what I need into the biggest bag I have.

My phone rings

Warren: You ready?

Max : Yup, see you at the main gate?

Warren: Okay.

I grab my bag and made my way to the entrance.

_________________
Hi everyone how's your week? I feel like I m writing shit. Can someone give me constructive comments? It would be greatly appreciated. I m also running out of prompts.  SO HOWS EP 5 GUYS. THE SHIPS HAVE BECOME CANNONS. *throws confetti* okay see you next week bye.