Eleven: Home For Good

**CHAPTER SONG: Jetta - Feels Like Coming Home**

We'd been driving for around two hours when I finally caught onto the fact that we weren't heading to Nottingham. I'd been sat in the back of the car, with Matt driving and Micky in the front passenger seat, when I realised that we were heading towards Norwich. 

"Where are we going guys?" I asked but neither of them answered as we pulled off of the motorway and into a service station. Micky turned around to face me with a concerned expression on his face.

"We're going to escort you to the ladies toilets." He explained. "There will be someone in there waiting for you. Do exactly as they say and we'll see you soon."

"Wait, what? What's going on?!"

"Jessie, trust us-"

"Tell me what the hell is going on. I'm not being kept in the dark again." I crossed my arms and raised my chin slightly as a sign of defiance. Micky looked back to Matt and sighed before running his hands over his face.

"We've been followed, we knew we would be before we left." Matt explained, picking a parking space and turning the engine off. "So you're going to go into the toilets and we'll pretend to be waiting for you, so whilst the Zemsta lot are focussed on us and waiting for you to come out, you'll be escorted out another way and taken straight to Nottingham. You'll be safe, this has been planned Jessie."

"Who is going to escort me?" I asked whilst raising an eyebrow.

"We don't know." They replied in unison.

"Fantastic. So I don't even know who I'm looking for? Great planning there Jay." I muttered, rolling my eyes.

"Stop complaining and let's go." Matt replied and the two of them got out of the car before Micky opened my door for me.

"Why thank you good sir." I said with mock enthusiasm and bowed deeply to him, making the two guys laugh.

"You're not so bad, you know that?" Matt asked.

"Well I do try my hardest to entertain where possible."

We walked towards the huge service station and I suddenly got a waft of fast food, making my mouth water.

"I could murder a McDonald's right now, can we stop? I'll be real quick, I promi-"

"No." The two of them interrupted in unison.

"Fine, I'll starve." I moaned as we walked through the sliding doors, into the packed service station. We all began to head towards the toilets sign at the back of the massive food hall and I could see Matt and Micky looking around warily and keeping one arm tensed in case they suddenly needed to grab a weapon.

"Here." Matt said, pushing me towards the female toilets sign.

"Be quick." Micky said loudly.