chapter 3

(I deleted the last chapter and rewrote it.)
Please vote and comment.

^_^

《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》

Ryan's pov***

The memories always came back to me of three years ago. I was bullied and.....used. no one knew this. Not even my preppy sister. She was to busy withher own life. With her boyfriend and my bully.

I was always wearing a mask of happiness, but underneath that mask I was breaking down.

I remember every thing. Him and his friends cornering me in the bathrooms,and when they finished threating to not tell anyone.

But this nightmare was of the first time they cornered me in the bathroom.

Well to be more accurate HE cornered me, and asked his friends to join.....

As I sat at my seat in the cafeteria, I saw Mabel with jack they was talking and jack kept glancing at me. Weird.

It started getting uncomfortable so I got up and dumped my untouched tray.

I walked to the bathroom. When I got in there I looked in the mirror and flinched.

My face was swelling up. The left side covered in a yellow/blue bruise from this morning. This morning jack and his friends caught me going in the doors and beat the crap out of me.

My lip was busted and I had a slit over my eyebrow.

My bright blue eyes stared at the ones in the mirror.

I sigh.

Suddenly the door opens to reveal jack.

I cower away from him.

He smirks and walks up to me. Then shoves me against the wall. He looks in my eyes and I flinch.

Then he leans in to my neck and starts to kiss it. I cringe away from him. What the hell is he doing?

The door opens again and I find that his other friends are waiting at the door.

He raises his head to look at his friends.

(Warning: half/rape. I will put up a °•°• when it is over if you do not like that.)

He let go of me and went to huddle in a circle with them in front of the door.

I try to listen but my hearing is still off from a kick to the ear earlier.

Cole, jack's vest friend looks up and smirks. Two guys start walking to me while I slink back against the wall.

The two guys lift me up by my shoulders. I see Cole walk over to me. My head is now level with his evil one.

He puts both hands on either side of my head and slams his lips to mine. I try and squirm away but the two guys hold me in place. Everyone knew that Cole was bi. But I never knew he wanted me.

He trys to pry open my mouth with his tounge but I won't let him.

He sighs into my lips and brings his head back. I sigh in relief. His eyes light up and before I can react his lips are upon mine again.

His hand reaches down and grabs me. I open my mouth to protest and he shoves his tounge down my throat.

He released me but pressed his body against mine. He started to grind on me. I squirmed trying to move but he only grunted. I stopped immediately.