chapter 5

Ya I know I showed him being a werewolf really soon after meeting. It is important to the book you will see why soon.

I might just upload a song to each chappie. This one is called aha by pentatonix. I love them.
  Especially Scott. Scott is bae. He is the blonde guy.

I might as well tag pentatonix. Since their songs will be on most chappies. So ya. If you are a pentatonix fan let me know your favorite song form them and I will give you a shout out.

(If you don't see it on the top try the side)
Also I have been updating like alot. So ha if you want me to update like a bunch or every other day let me know. Maby every two days and suprise you with a update in the middle? Just comment what you think. Anytime you see this I don't mind just let me know. Thanks.
Picture of jay;)

Ryans pov***

     As I stood there waiting for him to tell me it is OK for me to look I think to myself. When I saw him many things went through my head.

When I was little I used to believe in werewolf,vampires, witches, and all of that stuff. As I grew up many faded from my mind. But werewolf never did.

Ya if anyone would ask I would say that they are fictional. But to myself I always thought they was real.

I know what you are thinking.

What the hell is wrong with this kid?

How did he know?

Why isn't he freaking out?

   Well I don't know. I really need that razor now. Like....right now.

What did I do when I see the wolves. I don't know why but I don't feel like lying to him. It just feels wrong.

Come on Ryan you can do this. It will be OK. Just lie. You saw nothing.you saw nothing....OK.

I clear my face of all emotions and keep my eyes closed.

You can do thi-

"RYAN! Snap out of it. I said you can open your eyes about five times. Are you ok?" I open my eyes to find jay right infront of me. I blink multiple times. I glance at the water then at the bridge pole.

He lifts his hand and puts it under my chin. The faces me to him. Sparks again. What the fuck.

"I said are you ok." He gazed at me. Taking in everything about my face. I feel like he can see all of my imperfections.

I look down again.

"Y-yes I am fine." I curse myself for stuttering.

He takes a step back and glared at the floor.

"Well I guess I will just take you to the cabin now." He says and we start to walk.

"You are going to need your stuff. Come on we can sneek it." He smiled. And I almost smiled to. But I stopped myself. No emotions! A voice screamed in my head.

Is that normal?

It is for me..it reminds me of that song that used to come on when dad watched wrestling.

I hear voices in my head
they talk to me ,they understand
they talk to me......

Sounds about right. Suddenly the voice comes back.

Stop slouching it makes you louder.... Pick up those feet...... Watch for leave's......don't touch anything....crouch lower you are exposed....I said lower!