chapter 9

Picture of the waterfall

Ryan's pov***

When I wake i am in his arms. I think about yesterday. The date was wonderful. I loved it. But then my mother, callie, had to ruin it.

Why did she want to talk to me. It seemed urgent. I want to talk to her. But I can't, not when I will more than likely end up hating her more for doing that to my dad.

Sigh.

Maby if Jay was there with me. I might ask him later. I snuggle up into his warmth. I remember the cave behind the waterfall. The beautiful water that washed over us while we kissed.

I remember the-

He is so cute in the morning. So sleepy yet awake. It's so adorable.

Ok I did not think that. And I know it wasn't my conscience. It has been happening alot lately. I feel like I am hearing someones thoughts. But that is like impossible. It is also impossible that I have a hot guy who is my boyfriend. I love saying that. So..... Nice.

I feel the warmth radiating off of him. So warm. I want to sleep but the tingles are starting to tickle.

"Are you awake?" He asked me. I didn't know he was akake. He has such a sexy morning voice.

I nod and turn to him. His Hazel eyes look into mine. His hair is tousled. And sticking out. I giggle.

I push my head in between the crook of his neck. I breathe in and out. He smells so good.

I lean back and snuggle in his side. I am freezing. I feel him move but I don't open my eyes. That is until I feel hands on my sides. Pulling me down. I pop open my eyes and he smirks.

Oh god what is he doing?

His hands start to tickle me. I don't laugh out loud that much but I did right then. I laughed sort of loud. Then he kept it up and I went silent. Laughing so that no noise came out. I am sure I look like a retarted seal on crack.

He starts to laugh. He falls beside me. We sigh. Perfect.

He pulls me on top of him and I blush. He sticks his head in the crook of my neck and starts breathing. I draw my shoulder and my cheek together silently laughing again. My body shakes in silent laughter. And I realize non to soon that I am half way grinding on Jay. I blush and hold in my laughter as I realized that he stopped. I blushed again and bit my lip.

He flips me over kisses me. Taking my lip in between his teeth and tugging on it. A gasp comes from my mouth and he takes this as cue to start kissing me. His tounge swirls with mine as we kiss.

His hands start to lightly trail across my stomach, pressing in on the soft spots. He pushes in on the spot right in the center of my waist line. I don't know why that turned me on. It just did. I moan into his mouth and he smirks into mine.

He detaches himself from my lips and as I open my mouth to protest he start to kiss down my jaw. I gasp.

His nibbles, licks, sucks, and kisses my neck down to the side of my neck on my pressure point. He licks the part and sucks it. Hard. I moan and ( I swear it was on reflex!) I bucked my hip. He moaned into my neck and started to grind on me. I moaned loudly and he continued to grind on me while sucking that spot.

I heard a door slam and he jumped off of me. He stood over me. I bury myself in his chest. Clinging to him. I hear the door open. I hear a gasp from someone, and a chuckle from another.

"What the hell are you doing son? Who is that you are on top of? I want to see her face!" I hear a soft voice squel. Did he just say her?

I don't even want to know.