chapter 10

I will try and update twice today.

Ryans pov**

I took a deep breath and faced my mother. She could still see me and I could still see her exept part of her face hidden by a bush.

I held out my hand slightly and jay reached over  and interlocked our fingers. He pulled me close and we began to walk up the pathway. When we get to the top of the stairs a awkward silence fills the air.

Awkward.

Moms lover clears his throat. I glare at him. "Hi I don't think we have had the proper type of introducing. My name is kayen Wittle." He says standing and holding out his hand. I glare at him.

Did he....did he just....oh hell no. Who the hell does he think he is?!?!

I snort at him and he glared at me. I roll my eyes and glare back.

"You don't do that shit with me. I don't put up with it. You don't just choke me, slam me into the floor, punch me and then expect that we are going to be all buddy buddy?!?!? HELL NO! That is so stupid! How can you think that?!? You made me hate my own mother! I don't even think I can do this! You know what. Fuck this I'm leaving." He glares at me and mom flinches and I can see the tears form in her eyes.

It is his fault.

I. Blame. Him.

I turn to leave when Jay tugs at my arm. I turn to glare at him and I feel my gaze soften once I see those big Hazel doe eyes staring back at me. Begging me to stay.

Dammit. How can I say no to those eyes?

I sigh.

He smiles and pulls me infront of him. His head resting on my head and his arms wrapped around my waist. I leaned into his embrace.

He calmed me down. Don't know how he just did. Oh well.

"I think we should go inside." Mother says and walks into the house.

I follow after her. We sit in a big room with two couches. I ignore every thing else about it. I look up to see kayen glaring at me. I glare back until I hear a growl. I look back surprised to see Jay giving a death glare to kayen.

He pulled me in his lap and I blush.

"I think it would be best for you to go upstairs hun." My mom says and I growl.

I slap my hand over my mouth.

What the hell was that?!?! It was nothing....ignore it!

I shake it off.

Kayen walks up the stairs.  And mom turns to me. "I am half witch half mermaid. Your dad was half werewolf half demon. You are a mix of all four. We just call you a manupis. Your sister is just a mermaid/ witch. She inherited from me. Since you was first born you got all the genes. I met kayen at the store he turns out to be my mate. I loved your father. I still do. But I also love kayen. And a mate is a wolf thing it means soul mate. I will let Jay explain everything else. And I will go make lemonade...oh but before I do your first shift into wolf will be tomorrow on your birth day. You will also get all the powers with the mermaid, witch, and demon at night tomorrow. Love you bye" she practically ran to the kitchen.

I just stood there opening and closing my mouthike a fish.

What the fuck. I didn't know whether to laugh out loud or cry. Or just scream.

Jay took a deep breath.

"We are mates. I knew when I first saw you. You was a light in a dark spot. I am next in line alpha. You will be the Luna of the pack. I..um...don't know about your other half's. But I do know this. I will love you no matter what. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. And I will love you no matter what." He said and tears were forming in his eyes.