chapter 16

I am astounded! 257 reads!!! Wow! You guys are aweso.e! I didn't even think I would get to 150! Thx so much for reading!

Jays pov**

The snaps from branches got nearer as they travelled to us. The noise stopped right at the tree line.

A buff guy stepped out he was tall and bald. He was most definitely the alpha of this pack.

I step forward and hold out a hand. He takes it and shakes it up and down.

"Hello, alphà Jay. It is good to meet you."

"It is nice to see you to, alpha Jackson." I replied.

"If you will follow me." I lead him inside the tent and press the down button.

Once we are all say down, I speak up.

"Ok Jackson you may speak." I nod to him.

"As you know me and the Raven claw pack has had some trouble in the past. It seems that they have threatened my family and pack. This time they have gone to far. NO one messes with my family." His pupils start to turn black.

"As we understand. But if you are here to ask for help I will have to decline. I have just found my mate. I have alpha training next week. And my warriors ate having to let their sons go to warrior training. I apologize but now is not the time." I say and he nods.

There is a pause.

"Fair enough. Now for the second thing. I have two daughters and one son. One of my girls , and my son are Mateless. I was wondering if I may bring them by your pack to see if their mates are in this pack."

I nod my head. "Yes you may."

My beta stands up. "Anything else before this meeting is dismissed?"

I clear my throat. "I will let you come by at the party tomorrow. It is my mates 16th birthday. You may bring your kids then." I stand and he nods.

We all walk to the elevators.

When we step out I turn to him. "Goodbye, alpha Jackson."

"Goodbye, alpha Jay."

I turn and run through the woods. My wolf is doing flips in my stomach. He wants our mate. He wants him now.

I run up the stairs. Open the door and up more stairs.

Once I step outside the door I breath in his scent. Yup he's here.

I open the door to see that he is curled into a ball. Whimpering.

My wolf whines and scratches at my stomach.

"No,no,no,no,no please please don't. I'm sorry jack. Please." He starts to gag.

I run over to him and scoup him up. I shake him awake and start to Rick him.

I stroke his hair and hum to him. "Shhh.....it's OK......shhh"

He sticks his head in the crook of my neck. He starts to breath deeply. I feel something wetvon my neck.

Oh no!

I move his so I can look at him fully.

"Oh gosh. Hun its OK. Calm down. It was just a dream. Hush baby....its OK....hush...." I start to rock him again.

I rub soothing circles into his back. And soon his sobs turn into sniffles.

He clings to me and I put my head on his.

When I lean back he is quiet." Do you want to talk about it? It was just a dream."

"No it wasn't.bit was more than a dream......it was a memory....." He whispers the last part.

"It's OK just tell me about it."

He hiccups. "Back a couple of years ago my sister started tobdate this guy... His name was jack. He bullied me for years. Him and his friends beatvme to a pulp. I couldn't tell maybel. So I just shut up. I went mute." He averts his gaze. And takes a shaky breath.

"Well after the first year of bullying he found my in the bathroom. And he..raped me." Fresh tears came out and I squeezed him tighter.

"Hush its OK. He's not here anymore. I will kill him if he ever comes near you again." I tell him and he snuggles closer.

"I love you." I tell him. He looks up at me. I smile at him and he returns the favor. "I love you to." He curls up into a ball in my lap and falls asleep. I stroke his hair.

I start to him for him until I hear the sound of his breath evening out.

Then I lay him beside me and pull the cover up. He clings to me. I smile and get under the covers.

I turn out the laml and lay beside him. "Goodnight." I whisper to him.

I fall into a deep sleep.

°•°•°•°•°°•°

V
O
T
E

A
N
D

C
O
M
M
E
N
T

Thx