chapter 18

Jays bedroom.

Ryan's pov**

When we drove off I turned on the radio .

Andy black started to play.

Fucking  love him. He is a black angel.

I see tat jacks reached over and turned it. Now pink started to play.

What the fuck?

I turn it back.

He switches it.

We keep this up the whole ride. When we pull up at the garage we are already in a heated argument.

"Andy black is better!"

"He sucks ass! Pink is better!"

"First of all who names themselves pink!!!! Second of all Andy black is a hot ass  awesome singer!" I yell in his face.

"Pink is way better than some emo singer!"

"At least he isn't a whore!"

"Yes he is!"

"No he isnt!"

"Yes he is!"

"No he isnt!"

"Is to!"

"Is not!"

"Is to!"

"Shut up!" I hear a scream from outside the car.

We both turn to a girl. Jack jumps out and runs up to her.

As soon as he grabs her he attacks her face.

He looks like a kid trying to get the last drop of juice in a juicebox.

I roll my eyes.

I step out of the car. That's when it hits me. I stand there for a second just breathing it in. It smells like coconuts and limes. Holy fuck. I love that smell.

I keep breathing it in as I walk up the steps. I let my nose take me to the source.

I feel something in my gut-my wolf- scratching and jumping. Mate!!! It howls.

I look in the room. I see a mirror. For a second I glance at it. My hair still looks awesome. But my eyes... they are bright red.

I look at jay. He still looks hot as hell.

His brown hair is brushed sloppily. And his eyes are dilated. They are black. Completely back.

I walk over to him. I stick my nose in between his shoulder and head. I take a deep breath.

He smells fucking wonderful. I sigh. Yes....

I look at him. Then his lips. I smash my lips to his.

Our lips mold together. In this moment everything is perfect. No worrys. No sorrow. No lokk. Only love.

I wrap my hands around him, and he wraps his hands around my hips.

I sigh into the kiss. When we break I look up at him.

"I love you." I smile at him and he smiles back.

"I love you to." He says.

I peck him on the lips and rest my head on his shoulder.
We stand like that. Just hugging eachother. That is until someone walks into the room. It is jade I smell him.

Jay pulls me to the couch. Then sits me on his lap. I lean into him. He is like a heater. He takes my arms and pulls up the sleeves. "Good." He mutters. Then he lays his head on mine.