chapter 15

Pic of the elevator that is shaped like a tent.

Jays pov***

When I wake up I slowly unwind me and ryan. When I finally escape the tangle of arms and legs I tip-toe out the door.

'Alpha there is a meeting at 10:00 and then a meeting with the blue moon pack at 10:30.' My beta mind links me.

'Alright. Thank you beta.'

Our pack is the Red Blood Pack.

I am not the alpha yet. I am the alpha when my father bestows the title to me. Everyone calls me alpha since we are so close to that time.

Our neighboring packs are the blue moon, big jays, and the black horns. Out of all of us my pack is the toughest. Blue moon is the smartest. Big jays is the fastest. And the black horns is the largest.

I look at the time.

9:26.

I run back up the stairs. I had made it to the kitchen to grab some food but I had no time. I want to take a shower and stuff.

I run silently up the stairs. I slip in the room to see Ryan hugging a pillow with his legs wrapped around it. I smile and walk to the dresser.

When I open it te drawer and it creaks.

I freeze.

Ryan's soft snores stop to be replaced with silence as he shifts.

I hold my breath.....

--

Hold it....

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

His light snores fill the silence as he falls back asleep.

I smile and grab my clothes. I walk to the bathroom and turn on the water.

When I am done with my shower, I put cologne. I brush my teeth and fix my hair. When I am done I crack the door. Ryan is still snoreing softly.

I look at the clock 8: 45.

It takes about five minutes to get to the meet room.

I sit in a chair by the bed and watch my mate.

When I am bored I daydream. That or I just think of random things.

I sit there and imagine when we are older. We have three kids all boys of course. They are happy and we are playing in a field. They are about 10 and we are like 20ish.

We all look happy. We look healthy. We look safe.

I smile as I open my eyes. I see Ryan on the bed. He is drooling a little and I suppress a laugh.

I look back at the clock. 9:51

I jump up and lean over him slowly leaning down and planting a small kiss on his forehead.

I lean back and stare lovingly at my mate. I sigh and leave the room. When I go down the stairs I get a paper and pen and write a note for him.

Ryan,

Gone to some pack meetings. Link me if you need me. Anything at all. I will bring home food when I get here I will be back around 10:30

Love you,
Jay

I stick the note on the fridge and run. I run though the forest. I use some of my wolf speed without changing into a wolf. In a couple minuets I am at the meet.