chapter 17

Jays pov***

I wake up at 11:55 in the morning. I know horrible. Like 20 minutes of sleep. But I have to get out of here so when 12:00 hits he isn't going crazy.

He needs to get used to the scents around him before he smells me.

I get up and pack my toothbrush and a set if cloths. Then I run out I the house. I keep running until I get to the house. I live with my father and dad .

When I get three I knock on the door. My dad comes down to open it. When he does i smile at him.

"Hey dad. Sorry I haven't been around I -"

"Oh my gee I know!!! This is so exiting! You meet her!!! Oh god I almost died when your father told me." He gushed. Ge was awning himself and squealing like a girl.

I chuckle and hug him.

"Ya well, my mate I'd turning 16 at 12:00. And I-"

"Need a place to sleep so she dont try to mate then and there?"

I glare at him and he giggles.

"Sorry. Let's get in. You need to go to bed. It is to early to be up. Goodnight. " he kissed my head and walked away, after dragging me in the living room.

My father walks in and I smile a sleepy smile at him. He grins. " Today is the big day. Everyone is going to be so suprised."

"Got that right." I mutter and his confused face makes me laugh.

"Night dad." I give him a side hug and he pats my back.

"Night son."

I go upstairs. As soon as my head hits the pillow I am asleep.

^-^ / -^- / ^-^ / -^-

Ryan's pov**

When I wake up I stretch and smile. I am a little cold though.

Suddenly it hits me like a ton of bricks. The smells, the sounds, my eyesight was way better. Everything had so much more. The cover felt ten times as soft.

I smiled. I don't know which one this is from but I am loving the hell out of it.

I can hear the rushing of water. The birds cooing miles away. The sound of cars beeping and honking.

My phone starts ringing. It sounds like a million bells going off at once. I clutch my ears. I hear feet against steps coming into the room. I don't know who it is because all of this is so overwhelming.

Suddenly the noise is cut off and I breathe out a breath of releaf.

I look up to see jace standing there. I sigh in relief.

"T-thanks." I tell him. I take a deep breath.

He nods. "Jay had some stuff to do. Plus I don't think that you want to be around him right now." E says. I look over at him and raise and eyebrow. He laughs.

"When you see him your wolf will go crazy, and want to jump his bones." He falls over from laughing while I freeze.

Why didn't someone say this before.

When he finally calms down I glare at him. "What are you talking about?" I demand.

He smirks . "No one wanted you to freak out."

"Oh ya right. So just waiting until it happens will make it so much better." I say sarcasticly. I roll my eyes

He shrugs. "Oh there's more. You need to take a shower. You will be meeting jay later. And you want to be looking and smelling your best. As you can tell. We smell everything. So if you smell like roadkill, it's not good. I'll be in the livingroom....oh and we are going to town." He stands and walks down stairs.