chapter 8

This will be long one. Over 3000 words.

Picture of the tree

Ryans pov***

My birth day is two days away. I can hardly wait. I will be sixteen. I can do many things. I

I look up at the sleeping beauty infront of me.

He is wonderful. How did I ever diserve him. I don't. I never will. Oh god I need my savior.

I slowly get out of bed and then to go to the bathroom. But I feel tingles on my arm and look down. Jay has my hand in his and he is looking at my arm. I notice that he can see the bandages because the sleeve is fooled up a bit.

He narrows his eyes at the bandages. He siezes my waist and pulls me in his lap.

He reaches for my arm but I snach it away. He glares at me but I don't give in. No he won't see. He will hate me. He will hate the monster I have become.

His eyes soften a little but he grabs my arm.

"No. No, please don't. You will hate me. Please. No. Please, please don't do this, please!" I whimper at him and he cudles me to his chest.

He starts to unwrap my arm and I jerk and try to pull away.
Nononononononono.......

He unwraps the final one and stares.

Jays pov***

"No, please don't. You will hate me. Please. No. Please, please don't do this, please!" He beggs me. I hear him whimper.

I don't want to unwrap it because I see the pain it is putting my mate through, but Xavier is telling me I have to.

I can feel ryans tears on my arm and him protesting. I have to.

When I finish unwrapping it I sit and stare.

My baby cuts....there are many, many slits all over his arm. Sobs wrack through his body. And I feel the tears  start to form in my eyes.

"I-im .........s-sorry." He mumbles in between sobs.

"No no no. It's OK it's not tour fault. I will love you no matter what you do. It's ok. Shhh....." I cradle him to my chest. Rocking him back and forth.

"Shhhh. I will help you get through this. Every thing will be OK. Everything is fine. Scars make a person. It shows who you are. These show that you went through to much. It's OK. I will be here for you." I say as I pull him closer.

I blink away my tears. What happened to my beautiful little mate? Why does he do this? Does he not like his life right now? Does he not like me?

He sniffs and looks at me. "Are you sure?" He asks. I smile and nod.

"We need a distraction. How about I take you out on a date. We can go out to eat and then somewhere special." I say and he smiles and nods his head.

Okay good.

I smile and pull him up.

"Meet me at the front door in 5 muinutes." I say and kiss him on the cheek. He blushes and I chuckle while walking away.

After I brush my teeth and hair I walk to the door and stand there for a couple of seconds. I look in the mirror beside the door. I pat down my hair once again. Perfect. I turn and after a second he walks down the stairs.

I smile at him and he smiles back.

When we sit in the car I look at him. He looks at me. I pull him in a hug. His smell is so strong.