Unique Opportunities [ONE]

Mezie Trent's ice blue eyes popped out, her mouth shaping into a nalmost perfect oval as she yawned rather loudly, pulling her pale skinned hand over her mouth.

Tossing her legs over the side of her bed rather carelessly, her black-brown, shoulder length choppy hair bouncing along with her, frizzy jutting up here and there.

Running her hand through her hair, Mezie took a moment to sigh rather heavily and course through her memories of the night before. Successful in recalling about every detail, the girl was quite pleased with herself, at least, as much as she could possible be, considering her new job selection.

Ice blue, cold eyes followed around the room, which were her own. Signing again, her eyes met the clock beside her bed on the well, and it promptly read 4:00 pm.

Shocked at the time and how much she overslept, Mezie jump up, out of bed, and scrambled over to her closet, throwing open the double doors and eyes flying over the different outfits. Her gaze finally landed on a white shirt, blue jacket, and blue pants.

Quickly getting dressed, she saw a dark blue police-looking cap that read Fazbear's Security! :) on it in prompt white letters, with a few tears in the seams, but otherwise it was in good condition for a hat that had been used for over fifty years.

Flipping the cap onto her head, Mez stood in the mirror, straightening her hat and shirt collar, along with her long, oversized tie. Her hair was agitating falling into her eyes under the hat, so she took the hat off and pulled her hair into a little bob-tail, and put the cap back on casually.

Looking in the mirror again, the brunette smiled, clearly proud of her outfit, despite it being worn and torn over the sketchy years the old shack had been standing. She glanced back at the clock once again and grimaced. 5:00 pm; she had an hour left to get there and finish the tour of the place her new pal Mike was supposed to give her.

Walking out of her house calmly, she looked up at the now dimmed sun, eyes narrowed. This is gonna be a long night.. She thought quietly as she walked down the sidewalk.

The dusk was reaching her rather swiftly and she sped up, speed-walking, or more like jogging very swiftly. She slowed to a stroll when the building came into view. Her eyes went up to the sky as she watched birds chirp and squirrels chatter, having little conversations with mostly themselves.

The birds however, sounded more like melodies, smoothly playing themselves out to each other in conversation. It truly was a beautiful sound, but something was off about it; as if some of the birds were telling her goodbye, and now for awhile. It was a very weird, eery feeling was made her insides turn and twist, curling up. It made her almost sick, and the scent of death filled her nostrils.

By now, she was in front of the building itself, in its former glory. She turned a pale color that had a very soft tint of pale green to the cheeks. She doubled over and puked, the scent of blood and death filling all of her senses, overwhelming her entirely. Tears formed in the cubicles of her eyes and she spent the rest of the time dry-heaving for a painful five minutes.

A very pale man rushed out of the building and caught Mezie as she was about to fall to her knees, and it was none other than Mike Smhidt. Being very embarrassed, Mez turned her head away.

"Mezie, you alright?" Mike asked, flustered as he helped Mezie stand properly without falling over again.

Shaking her head swiftly, Mez sighed. "Yeah, I'm fine.. Just nerves.." She lied, looking away quietly, awkward silence filling the air.

A deep set grimace found its way upon Mike's face. "If just being nervous about a crappy job like this makes you lose your beans," he placed his hands on his hips, eyes narrowed menacingly. "this job ain't for you, sweet cheeks." He said through gritted teeth.

Mezie straightened herself, smoothing out her spontaneously unruined clothes, frustrated with Mike. "Oh, eh? Working at a children's pizzaria can't possibly be that nerve racking, Mike. If you're trying to scare me, you're not doing that good of a job." The sassy girl spat back.

"Eh, I warned you, Mezie, but when you get stuffed into an animatronic suit with steel bars and hard wires in it, don't come crying to me!" He grunted, stomping off, red in the face, clearly agitated with the girl.

Well, I guess I'm on my own for the tour! Mezie thought, hands on her hips as she watched Mike walk off. That was when she realized he wasn't walking; he was limping.

She noticed a chunk of his leg was gone.