New Friend [THIRTEEN]

Red just stared blankly at the broken body on the ground. Her eyes were as wide as saucers, and she was completely speechless.

Her eyes glanced over to Mike, who looked like he was just motionless. You couldn't even see his chest moving from breathing; he was holding his breath, as if he were waiting for Mezie to start breathing. But that didn't happen.

His neon blue eyes were just locked on the wall, now, and no longer on Mezie. His voice was cold and unreadable. "Is she dead?" He asked, not even flinching.

Red sighed quietly, slowly making her way over to Mezie, who was on the ground. She pressed her pointer finger and middle finger beneath Mezie's jaw. Not feeling anything, and quickly moved over to Mezie's wrist, pressing her fingers on that. Anxiety filled her veins.

The tiny pitter patter of life met Red's cold fingers. She let out a large sigh of relief, causing Mike to perk up, but he didn't move out of his place. "Is she dead?" He asked again, but this time, it was a little more loud.

Before Red could respond, a figure stepped from the shadow. It was a tall girl, with wiry black-brown hair and bright iceberg blue eyes, and she pushed the rim of her black glasses up. "No, she isn't." The girl said, eyes full of hatred. "Now before you touch my best friend again," the girl pulled out the same crowbar that Mike had used in the beginning. "who the hell are you?"

Red narrowed her eyes in pure anger, rising to her full height, despite her being a few inches shorter than the strange girl. That was when she recognized her, but by them, Mike had rushed over to stand in front of Red, as if she needed protecting.

"Deliliah, I swear, I'm going to kill you!" Red yelled, piercing navy blue eyes full of anger. Mike whipped around to face Red. "So you're telling me that you know this moron?!" He motioned toward Deliliah offensively.

"Yes, in fact, I do, Mike, and she and I have unfinished business." Red walked around Mike to face Deliliah. "What did you do to her?!" She hissed threateningly.

Deliliah's neon blue eyes narrowed to slits. "You think that I did this?! You've got to be kidding me, Red!" She yelled back. "If anything, how do I know you didn't plan any of this?!" Deliliah added angrily.

Red's eyes widening. "Ha, you think I would plan to hurt Mezie? That would kill both of us, and you know that, Deli." She said, offended.

Deli sighed, turning away. She lifted up the long hair that cascaded down her back, revealing a nasty bite. She visibly winced, pain filling her eyes.

A shocked gasp escaped Red's mouth, but it was little to no affect on Mike. "Would someone tell me what thefucking hell is going on?!" He yelled, eyes darkening.

Red turned around on her heels briskly to face Mike, who was boiling with anger. "Deliliah here is Mezie's sister, and she and I don't quite get along, I hate to tell you," Red sighed, shoulders heaving.

"What happened then, Deliliah!?" Mike spat, eyes flaming. Deli gritted her teeth, sweat rolling down her forehead. "I guess I have a lot to explain.." Deliliah said.
∆∆FlashBack∆∆

Mezie squirmed beneath Bonnie's threatening grip around her neck as he lifted her off her feet. She kicked her feet uselessly, shrieking. Bonnie laughed a country-styled chuckle, and it glitches terribly, making it sound rather demonic.