Unexpected Rescue [THREE]

Mezie screamed, tears in her eyes as she stood in front of Mike whose eyes were like saucers.

"MEZIE, NO!" He yelled as Freddy picked her up by her throat. Kicking the metal beast, she couldn't breathe. Tears slid down her face as she gasped for breath, her life literally being forced from her body.

Her tears were now bloody as she shut her eyes, blood trickling from her mouth, bones having been cracking. Her hands pulled at his robotic paws, begging for her life. That was when she felt his grip loosen, and she was dropped on her head. Twitching, she didn't even bother to open her eyes. The pain was too severe.

She felt Mike's hands pulled her into his arms. Blood fans from her ears, eyes, nose, mouth, and fingernails, having tried to pry the animatronics paws off.

The scarlet liquid, sticky and messy, stained Mike's white shirt rather deeply, and the blood went on his own hands and on his face.

"No, no, no, don't die!" Mike whispered, staring at her broken form. He looked up to see two beaten metal forms fighting.

Foxy slit the fur on Freddy's cheek tearing off swiftly. He then bit into the bear's taller shoulders. That was when the larger animatronic threw the fox into the wall, making a disturbing screech.

The red animatronic screeched even louder, the sound ringing through the air as oil (animatronic's blood) rushed from a large tear in his chest.

"YOU PI-PI-PIECE OF SCRAP METAL!" Freddy yelled, blotching darkly as Mez and Mike gaped over the fact that they understood the robots.

That was when Mike stood up, grabbing a crow bar on the floor, yelling as he tore into Freddy's recently exposed wires. The bear reacted by picking Mike up by his damaged leg, and the guy screamed all the words in the book of cussing, wailing.

Foxy slit Freddy's chest open with his hook, yelling threateningly. The bear retreated, but it was clear this was nowhere near over. The creepy animatronic loomed over Mike, teeth covered in oil and dried blood.

"Lassie, are you alright? How about you, Lad?" Foxy asked, bending over onto one knee, inspecting Mezie with wide eyes. He immediately put his metal hand on her shoulder and looked at her back, inspecting it.

Mezie watched the fox with drooping eyes, bloodied tears sliding down her face, and she coughed, blood sputtering out of her mouth.

Mike limped up behind Foxy, holding the crowbar above his head. Foxy caught it absentmindedly with his hook as he inspected the wounds Freddy inflicted upon the poor girl.

"Really good tim-" Mike winced, holding his leg. It was beaten and squeezed, and biten so bad that you could see his femur bone, the whole half of the bone, and the bone itself at a giant crack in it. "Timing, Foxy.." He said through gritted teeth, his own tears rolling down his cheeks.

Mezie would've crawled away from the fox, but it seemed like he wasn't going to hurt her like the orginal Freddy. Blood was now shining all over the animatronic's fur and metal parts.

"I know ye cant see well right now, since it be dark now, but ye gonna have to trust me." The robotic fox said, wrapping what felt like a bandage around her right side of her face, and around her neck, and around each finger separately.

Once finished, the fox pulled back, eye narrowed. He watched as blood seeped into the once white as snow bandages. The blood spread like water, going everywhere on the bandage, like some kind of sick, scarlet tie-dye.

Mike watched as Mezie curled up into a ball, crying. Foxy stood up, turning towards Mike with a frown. "Back so soon, ye are." He said, with what wouldve been sympathy.

The fox bent down, shaking his head as he looked at the former night guard's ripped apart leg. His robotic movements made clicking sounds as he wrapped a bandage around the boy's leg, eyes seemingly sympathetic.

Mezie watched as Foxy fixed up Mike, still crying. She noticed that the robot's jaw seemed to always hang down, as if it were loose off its hinges. At that moment, she brought her hand to her mouth and realized her own jaw was dislocated, with a wide eye.

That was when she saw her iPhone sitting on the ground a foot or two away, and she stretched her arm painfully to reach it. Her finger tips brushed the top of the screen, and she bent her fingers, which was extremely painful due to the fact that half of them were broken.

Pulling her phone triumphantly over to herself, painfully typing letter by letter, texting her best friend Hicca, eyes watering at how painful it was to move her almost frozen fingers to contact her friend.

Hey, Hic, I.. Need... Help.

Satisfied, she dropped her phone, and it made a soft clatter. She didn't even know if the text went through or not, she was so worn down and exhausted. Tired would be an understatement, a huge understatement.

Blood had already soaked up into Mike's bandages, and he was making groans of pain. The scarlet colored fox stood back up, once again his movements making robotic clicking sounds.

"I have to go, before the other's get a hold of me, but I can take you with me.." Foxy offered. "Trust me, lassie, you ain't gonna be able to go home, not tonight, not ever..." Foxy said, gaze darkened.