Chapter 11

FALCON'S POV

When I first found out about my powers I ran away to a clearing. I remember when I was younger I had a friend Xavier and he was two years older than me but my best friend. I was sad one day and he brought me to this clearing, saying only he knew this place and know I did too. The clearing was my and Xavier's place where we went to when we needed a break. When I turned 10 Xavier and his family moved away. I was left without my best friend and honestly I felt lost. I always came here when life got to much. My friends and I all have different places we go when we are in need of help. We all got to choose our place and no one can go to that place unless you are with them because it is guarded by our powers. I chose the clearing as my place because I felt connected to it and no one knew about it anyway.

****

I finally got to the walk way to the clearing. There are trees and flowers everywhere and a path no one but I can see. I walk through the trees and listen to the sounds of the forest, letting it calm me. I walk for about 5 minutes before I come to the clearing. As soon as I step through the boundary that separates the trees and the clearing, I feel absolutely relaxed. I walk to the middle of the clearing and sit down with my legs crossed. I inhale deeply before letting the fire run through my veins and make it's way into the physical form.

When in my physical form my hair looks like it is made out of fire as for my clothes it's basically a bikini top and short shorts made out of fire and my eyes dance brightly with flames. I have no shoes on but that doesn't effect me.

I stand up and twirl around in circles, feeling free. After a while of just relishing in the feeling of being free I sit back down with my legs crossed and close my eyes. 

****

I'm standing in a room that is completely white but I know this place well.

"G, you here?" I question.

Suddenly a man pops up out of no where, "Hello my dear. What can I do for you?"

"Nice to see you again, G. Now you know of my current situation, yes?"

"Yes, my dear."

"What do you suggest I do. Should I involve the girls?"

"You are all stronger together and this X guy has said he will bring in anyone you tell, other than Dominic of course. So I suggest you tell them so that he will bring you all in and you will be able to work together to sort this out."

"You gonna come help as well?"

"I will be watching, whether I help will depend on what happens."

"All right. Thank you."

"Your welcome. Goodbye for now."

****

I came back to reality and stretched. Now that I had achieved what I wanted to, I decided it was time to head home. I concentrated on changing back to my normal, human self.

Now back in my normal clothes, I stand up and start walking out of the clearing, through the forest and all the way home.

**********************************************************************************************

TWO WEEKS LATER

FALCON'S POV

Dom and I are officially going out now and we are happy but we are still cautious because of X. I have told the girls about the whole situation and they said they were glad I told them. I haven't heard any more from X nor have I figured out who they are.