The Apollo Brothers; Chapter Ten

Author's Note: Wow, i'm up to my tenth chapter. i think this is the furthest i've ever gotten. I wanna thank all my readers/fans for the motivation to get me up to this! Really great to have people to motivate me to continue. 

I honestly think it's time to name the cast don't you?! It's really difficult for me to choose, so i would love it if you helped me faithful readers/fans helped choose the cast :) I have a few in mind, feel free to suggest anyone :) 

Ethan - Chace Crawford? 

Zane - Alex Pettyfer (Of course!), Tom Felton ? 

Austin - Logan Lerman? 

Madeleine - Any Suggestions? 

would really love any feedback on the cast and what not! remember to comment/vote :) 

~ farawaykiss. 

A wonderful fan made cover by Lrc284  Check it out!   >>>

                                                                                *~*~*~*~*~*

 10.

                Zane’s Point Of View

                I jumped. I wiped away the sweat that had formed on my forehead. Something wasn’t right. I gazed around the room. I saw my brothers dozing peacefully. I scanned the bed. It was empty; there wasn’t a sign of Madeleine anywhere. I turned my head ever so slightly and strained my ears. I focused on her voice. The soft melodic, graceful voice that I had been so accustomed to.

                There was no trace of her voice. Not even a single breath from my hearing vicinity. 

                I got off the couch and threw on my hoodie. I really didn’t have time to worry about how I looked.

                “Austin, Ethan. Something is wrong,” I yelled from the bathroom. I splashed myself with cold water to keep me alert. I could hear my brothers stirring.

                “Where’s Maddy?” Austin asked as he sat up scratching his head lazily. I walked out of the bathroom and clenched my jaw. “Did she run away?”     

                “No. She wouldn’t do that. Plus, all her stuff’s here.”

                “Let’s go.” Ethan more serious than ever, threw on a white singlet and wore his leather jacket in attempt to keep himself warm. We headed down to the ground floor and spoke to the receptionist. Ethan spoke swiftly.

                “Shirley, haven’t gotten off your shift yet?” she giggled shyly and nodded. “We need your help beautiful.” He leaned on the bench and gave her a smile. Humans. They were so easily manipulated, figured out, controlled.

                “Sure thing,” she said grinning.

                “Have you heard anything about my sister? The girl that we were with last night?”

                She racked her brain for a moment. Then she shook her head. “I can’t remember…” she seemed apologetic as she shrugged. We didn’t have time to waste, I was determined to kill that son of a bitch that took her.