The Apollo Brothers; Chapter Eleven Part Three

Author's Note

BIGGEST APOLOGIES EVERRRR! Honestly though, I'm in my last year of school and really trying to do my best at school, but hey no excuses for not uploading. To those who are P'ed about me not uploading in a hundred years - sorry but hey this part of the chapter is up. Haven't written in third person before! So honestly, not confident with this chapter.

I know there are errors here, was typing as fast as I could so I would be able to do some homework, but it's like midnight... lol 

To those who stuck with me, my deepest thanks and loveee for you 

I would never have written this far, if i didn't have the support. Hope you enjoy this intense chapter guys!

Tell me what you think! Interested in hearing your imput, comment/vote!

~farawaykiss.

11.3

                Narrator’s point of view

                Night had befallen the lonely town. A few people shuffled along the streets, in huddles of two or three. The moon had a shade of red, which was common in Defluo. A strange and eerie atmosphere hovered over the somnolent town. The body of Madeleine laid lifeless on the king sized posted bed. Ethan sat beside her, quietly studying her. He racked his mind at the ‘insignificant’ being and wondered why her fate had turned out the way it did. Why did destiny fall the way it fell for her? The plan to save Madeleine was clearly unexplained. No one had discussed what the plan was. Austin left the premises almost straight after he relayed his dream to his brothers, and Zane, as out of the question as it was, left the premises a few minutes after his brother. Both younger brothers assumed that Ethan would look after Madeleine’s body. Were both brothers going to kill a human and rip their souls? Ethan clenched his jaw. How am I supposed to just let them hurt themselves like that? Let them become… mortal? He thought.

                The silhouette rummaged through the draws and cupboards of the old musty building. It was the building  of Austin’s dream in exact detail. The silhouette seemed to be looking for something urgently, as though he was running out of time. His long and slim fingers feeling every surface possible.

                A man in a hood sat in a small, quaint late night café and watched the alleyway before him. He silently sipped his coffee, as he stared out into the alleyway. His eyes, piercing.

                “Would you like a refill?” The stubby woman with curly hair questioned the stranger.  He shook his head sharply, and she quickly walked away. He raised an eyebrow at the sight of a young woman that stepped into the alley. Her shoulders were shrugged as if she were cold, with her purse tightly clutched between her hands. As though the man in the hoodie expected something to happen, he stood up and drank the rest of his coffee with one go. Sure enough, a man in his forties entered the alleyway, his eyes gleaming with desire. His thick moustache covered his sadistic smile. The man in the hood made his way towards the alleyway, with no trouble. There were no cars on the street. He tugged at his hoodie, and pulled it down further to cover his eyes. He surveyed both ways of the street, before smirking to himself. The girl didn’t seem to notice him; she was still halfway between the alleyway, unaware of the other stranger that was following her. The hooded man began to walk into the alleyway and pointed his finger at the dusty lamp near the woman, which was about ten meters above the ground. Pressing his thumb down like a gun, and as though he was aiming with a gun, the lamp at which he pointed at, began to flicker. He observed the reaction of the other stranger, who was indeed smiling to himself, thinking the light was perfect timing. He grabbed the girl from behind, and covered her mouth. The hooded man tilted his head up and cracked his neck. He raised an eyebrow before smiling to himself.