The Apollo Brothers; Chapter Six

Authors Note: This is so choppy and a really slow chapter, but it leads on to the next so it was necessary to add this in. 

so sorry for all the errors on this, if there is anything that really gets on your nerves at this stage, let me know and i'll be sure to fix it up straight away, otherwise i'll be editing this whole story over the school holidays. 

please give this a chance, the story get's a lot more interesting (: 

let me know what you think, comment and vote. (: enjoy! 

~ Farawaykiss 

6.

Ethan’s Point of View   

                I glared into the eyes of the school principal, Mr. Hubbard.

                “Now, I want you to come up with the best excuse about giving Madeleine a detention tomorrow. Could I count on you?” I asked melodically.

                “And, so what is it you are doing tomorrow Mr. Hubbard?”

                “Giving Madeleine Ellis a detention slip, with a good excuse.” he stated in monotone.

                “Excellent.”

                It was quarter to eight and I knew that today was Madeleine’s first day back at school since her miraculous accident. I jogged down the staircase before ending up at the school foyer. I could already sense Austin close by, and Zane wasn’t far off either. Then, I could feel Madeleine from the student car park. It was difficult to explain the feeling. It was kind of like the feeling you receive when you know that someone’s watching, just an altered kind of experience but similar.

                The goal I had set for myself was simple. To get close to all the people that was important to Madeleine. I needed to know as much about Madeleine as possible, in order to complete my assignment given by the council. Zane did a good job with volunteering to be Kyle Ellis’ gardener. I had to do my bit and get close to someone that Madeleine knew.

Madeleine’s Point Of View

                I was overjoyed on the first day back at school. Everyone welcomed me with open arms. I didn’t even think that half of the people who welcomed me back knew me, because I didn’t know who they were. I could tell Andrew was avoiding me. I would catch him watching me, and then quickly turning away. I guess he still felt guilty about the accident.

                “Maddy!” shrilled a high voice. Before I had enough time to turn, a pair of arms wrapped around me from behind, grabbing me tightly. It was Mandy.

                “Mandy!” I laughed. I hugged her tightly when I faced her. Her happiness was radiating through her gorgeous smile.

                “I missed you so much! I’m sorry I didn’t get a chance to visit you at the hospital…” she murmured.  I smiled gently and nodded.

                “It’s fine don’t worry about it. I didn’t even get hurt bad,” I stated. She glared at me with confusion.

                “When I saw you fall, I rushed over straight away. There was a pool of blood around your head,” she exclaimed watching me curiously. I shrugged. Should I have told her that by the time I got to the hospital I was already recovered?